- Summary: Paula Abdul returns with her own talent show based on the UK show, Got to Dance.
- Genre(s): Game Show, Arts
- Show Type: Between Seasons
- Season 1 premiere date: Jan 4, 2011
- Episode Length: 60
- Air Time: 08:00 PM
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of 2
Mixed: 2 out of 2
Negative: 0 out of 2
There's not much to differentiate Live to Dance from all the other dance shows out there, unless Paula sends her favorites on a senior tour. The highlights of the premiere were, predictably, the flubs.
There's only one reason to watch, in other words, and that's for those immersed in Abdul-ology--either uplifted, or amused, by her manner of speech ("All of you can shine") and touchy-feely attitude.
Jan 6, 2011My full review can be found here: http://thefearandloathingpage.blogspot.com/2011/01/paula-abdul-live-to-dance-worst-show.html I have been reviewing TV on a weekly basis for newspapers, and lately on-line, for 11 years. This was the most unoriginal thing I have ever seen. Welcome your comments.… Collapse