• Network: A&E
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 3, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2
8.0

1. Jun 5, 2012
    S L O W and ultra-formulaic. Don't bother. There are so many recent examples of police procedurals that aren't predictable that one wonders why this was even made.
  2. Jul 16, 2012
    I like the show. But, (there is always a but, isn't there) the character of the female deputy is very weak. She whines a lot, gets out of the way a lot and basically adds nothing to the show
  3. Jul 26, 2013
    I am only on episode 2 of the series, but this is unbelieveable! There are so may civil rights violations and incorrect firearms facts that just make me want to skip this series altogether. I will continue watching, but at episode 2, I am finding many holes in the boat. If we keep sailing with no repair, we are going to sink. Read up, producers! Do your homework! Let's make this show work.

1. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Jun 5, 2012
    As with any pilot, Longmire barely scratches the surface of the possible directions it could go but the premiere does an excellent job establishing a sense of place and character. It's enough to make a viewer want to return for more.
  2. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Jun 4, 2012
    Longmire isn't a conventional show. The mystery tonight might be slight, but the pilot is a dusty little gem.
  3. Reviewed by: Maysa Hattab
    Jun 4, 2012
    Despite its early dependence on Western and Gender War clich├ęs, Longmire shows potential.