Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
7.8

1. Dec 2, 2013
    Smart and funny show with the biggest heart.

This show is about the characters and i have to say it has an amazing cast and they have fun making this and it really comes through. It deserves least a 9 because it achieves what it tries to, which is to have a good story with characters you love.
  2. Mar 7, 2015
    I'm a big fan of Scy Fantasy since the days of Poltergeist: The Legacy to the Buffy Era and on. In any areas of the entire Lost Girl Series, any new myths/ fables had become very interesting to me. I started watching the series on Netflix, and now Im hooked. I must say, each episode has left me hanging with more interest, returning for the next. I look forward to each episode as well asI'm a big fan of Scy Fantasy since the days of Poltergeist: The Legacy to the Buffy Era and on. In any areas of the entire Lost Girl Series, any new myths/ fables had become very interesting to me. I started watching the series on Netflix, and now Im hooked. I must say, each episode has left me hanging with more interest, returning for the next. I look forward to each episode as well as any opportunity to see the cast members attendance at local venues. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Feb 2, 2012
    Girl has a surprisingly casual sense of humor and Anna Silk is physically just right in the lead role. [13 Feb 2012, p.45]
  2. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Jan 17, 2012
    With a witty script by series creator Michelle Lovretta, Lost Girl mixes mystery-of-the-week plots and character stories with an overarching mythology in a way that's palatable for fans of serialized and procedural dramas.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Jan 17, 2012
    The action and whimsy help compensate for an overall flatness in the rest of the ensemble casting and low-budget production.