• Network: Lifetime
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 5, 2006
8.2

1. ConsueloK
    Mar 22, 2007
    I love this show. I don't want to think about why something is funny, I just want to laugh. The actors fill the characters of well, I think they are having fun with the show too. So glad to have something other than the so called realiy programs. I just would like to see it come on at an earlier time.
  2. ericl
    Mar 5, 2007
    Funny very funny, in you like reno 911 you'll love this show, great cast, great show can't wait for season 2
  3. JessieB
    Oct 3, 2006
    I find the tv show, LOVESPRING INTERNATIONAL, hilarious and impressively well-acted. I love the characters, a tad caricaturish but really wholesomely refreshing, occasionally outlandish, and yes, pleasantly surprising many, many times. Each actor/actress comes with his/her blend of unique flavor to the ensemble and I am sure that this will certainly catch on soon. In fact, I find the 30 I find the tv show, LOVESPRING INTERNATIONAL, hilarious and impressively well-acted. I love the characters, a tad caricaturish but really wholesomely refreshing, occasionally outlandish, and yes, pleasantly surprising many, many times. Each actor/actress comes with his/her blend of unique flavor to the ensemble and I am sure that this will certainly catch on soon. In fact, I find the 30 minute-shows somewhat limited; I would like to watch it in a one-hour show and have a more on the edge portrayals of the characters in more twisted twisting of plots. There are infinite materials to steal from our contemporary lives, and the ensemble appears they can stretch themselves further beyong their current range for their own pleasure and for the audience. The ensemble award may not be too far behind!!! Collapse
  4. kerryb
    Sep 4, 2006
    I find myself laughing out loud the next day thinking about the episode the night before. Not packed with laughs, but there have been some absolute gems. A very pleasant show to watch, since none of the characters deserve to be cared about. A wonderful show.
  5. O'Leary
    Aug 25, 2006
    Lots of potential here, the receptionist, Jennifer Elise Cox, is sublime. Delivery is fantastic. The other characters have promise, would benefit with more clientele to decrease the "set" feeling of the show. Hope it lasts, jj
  6. KaraS
    Jul 27, 2006
    Trying too hard, not funny. Icky, unappealing, non-endearing characters provide indigestion. Sound quality is clausterphobic soundstage. Potentially funny lunacy becomes unfunny bad taste. Even Eric McCormack, cute as Will, comes off as icky, if that is possible.
  7. DanielleL
    Jul 20, 2006
    Freakin hilarious if you like dry humour and improv'd dialogue. For all the sad Arrested fans out there, this may be a welcome salve.
  8. jensenk
    Jul 17, 2006
    Awful show. Stupid and not funny!
  9. LeeB
    Jul 15, 2006
    Jennifer Elise Cox Rocks!
  10. AmyS
    Jul 15, 2006
    Hilarious!!! I love Jennifer Elise Cox!
  11. MillyS
    Jul 14, 2006
    I love it!, I'm a fan of Wii & Grace so I knew that the show would be great. I especially like the receiptionist...she's a hoot.
  12. danas
    Jul 4, 2006
    this show is hilarious!!!
  13. DiannaB
    Jul 1, 2006
    The idea of having a show based on a dating service for the less "appealing" is too funny. The entire cast is so uniquely clever and funny. I can not stop watching it. I just love Alex he is too cute.
  14. TomF
    Jun 28, 2006
    I was totally bored. The jokes fell flat. Had potential, like the idea but it just wasn't funny.
  15. kc
    10++++!
  16. pinkposh
    Jun 27, 2006
    Best show in a long time
  17. katec
    I love this show!
  18. burkek
    Jun 21, 2006
    if you remember that these actors are making things up as they go, you really can't help but crack up and marvel at their wit. the storylines could be stronger, but it's still a laugh-riot. way to go lifetime.
  19. amym
    Jun 20, 2006
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show.
  20. HattieB.
    Jun 19, 2006
    This show is somewhat intriguing and funny with decent acting, however not terribly original.
  21. shellyr
    Jun 8, 2006
    this is totally stupid. Not funny, bad plot, bad actors, and bad acting. Extremely Boring!
  22. JohannH.
    Jun 7, 2006
    Put "The Office" on Lifetime, and you get "Lovespring International". Not very original and not very funny.

"Lovespring International" is a lively little cable exercise in over-the-top characters, bad taste, satire, and political incorrectness.
  2. A brave and breezy (though slightly uneven) series that is well-cast but not always well-plotted.
  3. It's all sort of cartoonish and, for better or worse, the characters rarely rise above it.