Mad Love : Season 1

• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 14, 2011
6.5

1. Apr 18, 2011
    I like the idea of this show but there's a failure to launch. After watching the first couple episodes, I no longer cared about which couple was going to stick or why any of these people were friends with each other in the first place, so I lost interest and moved on. Yes, it is trying to be like HIMYM, but that show is clever, witty and layed with humor - especially building over time.I like the idea of this show but there's a failure to launch. After watching the first couple episodes, I no longer cared about which couple was going to stick or why any of these people were friends with each other in the first place, so I lost interest and moved on. Yes, it is trying to be like HIMYM, but that show is clever, witty and layed with humor - especially building over time. This show was the opposite. Expand
  2. Jan 9, 2013
    This most usual sitcom, no creative, no fresh ideas, no differences from other tv comedies , am possible to look, but on tv have thousand comedies better than sitcom.

1. Reviewed by: Phillip Maciak
    Mar 8, 2011
    Seeking to replicate the success of sweet-n'-sour sitcoms like How I Met Your Mother, Will and Grace, and the BBC's Gavin and Stacey, Mad Love never seems invested in its main characters, and so we, as viewers, are absolved of any investment as well.
  2. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Mar 4, 2011
    What this comedy has is the charm of its brash comic energy. That it's an energy located mostly in a single character, and not the main one either--officially, anyway-makes little difference.
  3. People Weekly