• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 14, 2011
6.5

1. Feb 15, 2011
    If you can get through the first ten minutes, and I grant you it'll challenge your patience, the show suddenly blossoms into something entirely funny. I'll watch it again.
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    The almost all-star comedian cast and the undeniable resemblance to How I Met Your Mother (TV's once best comedy) make this show almost great. Certainly worth the wait. Looking forward to the rest of the episodes. But if it becomes a gimmicky romantic crap, I will quit watching.
  3. Aug 2, 2011
    This show was actually GREAT and it's got great reviews from others, but somehow it got cancelled. These networks need to work on what time slots they put shows in. I also wish that ALL networks, not just some, but ALL networks would do online streaming and COUNT those views as ratings. ANYWAY. I love Sarah Chalke and the chunky guy and the red head. They were all perfect. Even the richThis show was actually GREAT and it's got great reviews from others, but somehow it got cancelled. These networks need to work on what time slots they put shows in. I also wish that ALL networks, not just some, but ALL networks would do online streaming and COUNT those views as ratings. ANYWAY. I love Sarah Chalke and the chunky guy and the red head. They were all perfect. Even the rich dumb blonde was great. Yes, I know, I'm spacing on the names. Sorry. But this was funny and it got a laugh out of me. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Phillip Maciak
    Mar 8, 2011
    Seeking to replicate the success of sweet-n'-sour sitcoms like How I Met Your Mother, Will and Grace, and the BBC's Gavin and Stacey, Mad Love never seems invested in its main characters, and so we, as viewers, are absolved of any investment as well.
  2. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Mar 4, 2011
    What this comedy has is the charm of its brash comic energy. That it's an energy located mostly in a single character, and not the main one either--officially, anyway-makes little difference.
  3. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto