• Network: Lifetime
  • Season #: 1
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Aug 13, 2011
    I have to say i started watching this movie on the computer a couple of weeks ago and couldn't get into it. I put in on today because i was babysitting and couldn't find something else to watch. Now that I've watched i am truly inspired. Its amazing that she went from having nothing and struggling to provide for her daughter to the richest person in Britain. After watching this movie i amI have to say i started watching this movie on the computer a couple of weeks ago and couldn't get into it. I put in on today because i was babysitting and couldn't find something else to watch. Now that I've watched i am truly inspired. Its amazing that she went from having nothing and struggling to provide for her daughter to the richest person in Britain. After watching this movie i am truly inspired to go for my dream no matter how many people think i can't do it and no matter how long it takes. Collapse

1. Reviewed by: Ellen Gray
    Jul 18, 2011
    It's dull. Dull beyond words. Dull beyond magic. Dull beyond the power of even a mammoth opening weekend for the final "Harry Potter" film to render interesting.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jul 18, 2011
    Poppy Montgomery (Without a Trace) is appealingly vulnerable as a young Jo Rowling, struggling to overcome poverty and pursue a long-shot writing career. It's only when the script tries to nail down her inspirations that Magic becomes silly.
  3. Reviewed by: Linda Stasi
    Jul 18, 2011
    In three years, Rowling went from welfare mother to one of the richest women in Great Britain, with 400 million books in print. If you've ever been a single mom and couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel, this is the perfect movie for you.