• Network: ABC Family
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 22, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
8.0

1. May 4, 2011
    i think make it or break it is a good show because it deals with 4 girls who are trying to reach their dreams of being in the Olympics but they face some problems that may get in the way of that .
  2. Jun 3, 2013
    I loved this show can't believe it's been cancelled All story line were really interesting and great actors/actresses.Just wish they would consider renewing it for one more season.
  3. Jan 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Make it or break it is one of the best series i have ever seen. I dont know why abcfamily canceled it.However I kind of feel like i was left "hanging" because there is still alot of things the series finale didn't cover.
    -Who won the gold in the olympics?
    - Was Lauren's heart condition ever fully cured?
    -What happened to Emily and her child
    -Did Sasha go back to the rock after the Olympics?
    Even though the ending didnt really feel like the ending, you can still learn ALOT of lessons in the series, and I would recommend this series in a heartbeat!

1. Reviewed by: Laura Bennett
    Despite its fancy flips and dizzy floor routines, Make It is unconvincing as a portal into this subculture and numbingly hollow as a commentary on teenage life.
  2. No doubt there will be many lessons about the importance of pulling together and being true to oneself, etc., but Make It or Break It seems prepared to take on not only the obvious Life Lessons but also the crucial undercurrents that move so many lives well into adulthood. And that, as much as the graceful wonder of gymnastics, will make it worth watching.
  3. The good part is that the drama should be fun to watch for us. And for the guy at Pizza Shack, too.