7.6

1. Jul 3, 2013
    For those that miss the unique reality that was all Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm, or can't get enough of the perpetually awkward-to-hilarity relationship Louis CK portrays in his newer series of same name, you're in for one heck of a treat with this highly original, always entertaining, and downright hilarious new series starring Mark "get used to seeing this guy from now on" Maron!

Enjoy,
    Christian Hunter
    Austin, TX
  2. Jun 1, 2013
    Great show. Smart story-lines, and gets better every week. Marc is terrific as an actor, because he is playing everything as he really would, and that shows. IFC should let this gem grow for many years. The perfect companion to "Portlandia".
  3. Jun 12, 2014
    Two years ago I didn't know who Marc Maron was, and now I'm glad I do.

While shining an obviously hyperbolic light on the comedic side of entertainment, Maron (the show) works through universal issues of humanity in a way not dissimilar to Louie or Seinfeld. There's an aesthetic genuine-ness combined with hyper self-awareness that all of this is in fact merely a representation of
    somewhat real events. Most importantly, I find it hilarious.

I totally dig it, man.

1. Reviewed by: Daniel Kohn
    May 9, 2014
    Maron is at its greatest when the comedian plays into the abrasiveness that lands him in trouble with others.
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    May 6, 2013
    It takes what's great about the WTF podcast--Maron's smarts, his profound love of and understanding of comedy and the people who perform it--and adds a scripted, fictional element where Sally Kellerman can play his mother and Judd Hirsch can play his father and a bevy of real-life comics and friends can stop by to mingle the two worlds and it all works out marvelously and hilariously.
  3. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    May 6, 2013
    Maron is short, funny and coherent.