7.9

1. Jul 3, 2013
    For those that miss the unique reality that was all Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm, or can't get enough of the perpetually awkward-to-hilarity relationship Louis CK portrays in his newer series of same name, you're in for one heck of a treat with this highly original, always entertaining, and downright hilarious new series starring Mark "get used to seeing this guy from now on" Maron!

Enjoy,
    Christian Hunter
    Austin, TX
  2. May 24, 2013
    Watched the pilot, and I have to say it was pretty hilarious, will be looking forward to upcoming episodes of the show. If you enjoy comedies like Louie and My Name Is Earl, I would highly suggest this.
  3. Jun 1, 2013
    Great show. Smart story-lines, and gets better every week. Marc is terrific as an actor, because he is playing everything as he really would, and that shows. IFC should let this gem grow for many years. The perfect companion to "Portlandia".
  4. Jul 4, 2013
    I wanted to like the show, I really did. Maron simply lacks the charisma necessary to star in his own vehicle. His acting is HORRIBLE. Stilted. He doesn't have Larry David or Louis CK's charm. The shows fell flat. I'll stick to his podcasts in the future.

1. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    May 6, 2013
    It takes what's great about the WTF podcast--Maron's smarts, his profound love of and understanding of comedy and the people who perform it--and adds a scripted, fictional element where Sally Kellerman can play his mother and Judd Hirsch can play his father and a bevy of real-life comics and friends can stop by to mingle the two worlds and it all works out marvelously and hilariously.
  2. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    May 6, 2013
    Maron is short, funny and coherent.
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    May 3, 2013
    It’s a likable, natural extension of Maron’s brand.