Meadowlands : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jun 17, 2007
8.5

1. miriamh.
    Jul 2, 2007
    Darker that the Riches, and definitely interesting on its own. One to watch.
  2. SteveC.
    Jun 24, 2007
    The first episode was a little dark, in a good way. I will give the series six episodes to pull me in, willing at this point. Give it a chance.
  3. robw.
    Jul 2, 2007
    The inhabitants are either dead in a metaphoric cemetery, or they are in the Christian Hell.
  4. sherrills
    Jul 25, 2007
    Great concept. I am hoping that it will be coming back after the last episode coming up.
  5. StephanieE.
    Aug 19, 2007
    The show was great I just started watching the show on demand this saturday I watch all 8 episodes. Now I want to know when is the next show going to air.
  6. KarenM.
    Sep 22, 2007
    Love the show. A never been done fresh idea for a series. Hurray for you. Please don't take it away.
  7. GregF.
    Jul 11, 2007
    I like the concept of this witness protection program community. The actors are doing a great job at portraying their characters, the sets are decent, and the shows leave me wanting to see more. Kudos to the production staff and the actors!
  8. KatM.
    Sep 23, 2007
    Superb, finally a TV show that creates a mood that lingers after the episode is watched....and my friends and I can't stop watching. Actors are magnificent. The Brogans feel like a real family, as do the Oglives and the rest. Can't wait to see Ninth episode....make it soon!

1. Murphy is adept at creating clever mind games between his characters, but moments of true suspense or fright are few and far between.
    An intermittently interesting summer potboiler with a creepy "Twin Peaks"-meets-"American Beauty" vibe, with a little of "The Riches" thrown in for good measure.
  3. Reviewed by: Diane Werts
    Fans of "The Sopranos" looking for a new Sunday-night must-see may find it here - though perhaps not fans driven to fits by that HBO hit's ambiguous conclusion.