Men in Trees : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
8.9

1. DonnaC
    Oct 5, 2006
    This show is fantastic. I haven't met anybody who doesn't like it!!!
  2. AnnieO'
    Oct 6, 2006
    I love the show. Its refreshing from all the law enforcement, medical or reality over-kill we have to put up with on television. Hopefully it will get a fan base & be renewed for years to come!
  3. MichaelC
    Oct 3, 2006
    Decent people treating each other with respect and concern. Life as it was as I was growing up. With all the turmoil in our world, I've found Elmo a very safe haven.
  4. yvonneh
    Oct 7, 2006
    love it!!! can't wait until the next episode. I love the small town, slow paced life this show portrays. Kinda reminds me of Ed.
  5. rosec
    Sep 17, 2006
    enough laughs and characters to keep my interest
  6. SusanO
    Sep 17, 2006
    I really enjoyed the pilot of "Men In Trees". This show is fresh, sweet and quirky, along with its characters. To tell you the truth, I am SICK of reality shows! I find them insulting to my intelligence. The autumn season always feels like a time for snuggly, wood-burning things. Elmo, Alaska things. Not tapdancing with former child stars. I will be interested to see how this show I really enjoyed the pilot of "Men In Trees". This show is fresh, sweet and quirky, along with its characters. To tell you the truth, I am SICK of reality shows! I find them insulting to my intelligence. The autumn season always feels like a time for snuggly, wood-burning things. Elmo, Alaska things. Not tapdancing with former child stars. I will be interested to see how this show progresses considering the huge success of "Sex in the City." Okay, the "city" part has been removed, and the similarities to "Northen Exposure" are obvious. But I thoroughly enjoyed my short visit to Elmo! Expand
  7. SharonH
    Feb 14, 2007
    Don't even think about messing with this Men In Tree's. This is one of the most enjoyable shows on during the week. I'm not sure moving it to Friday night is a good move. I will be very upsetting if this show moves time slots and loses it's followers. It is a great follow up to Grey's Anatomy and it gives me something to look forward to on Thursday nights. I have Don't even think about messing with this Men In Tree's. This is one of the most enjoyable shows on during the week. I'm not sure moving it to Friday night is a good move. I will be very upsetting if this show moves time slots and loses it's followers. It is a great follow up to Grey's Anatomy and it gives me something to look forward to on Thursday nights. I have introduced this show and Grey's Anatomy to many friends and they too are hooked. Expand
  8. lindas.
    Jun 4, 2007
    I just love this program,and i cant wait till it comes back on.
  9. SusanL.
    Mar 1, 2008
    This ia a chick-flick series, so all the male critics jump on it. If you have mostly XX chromosomes, check it out.
  10. Laurie
    Oct 10, 2006
    I found the show to be very interesting, but i am a sucker for mushy stuff...my life kinda sucks so i like to put myself in others shoes makes it somehow better...my little one hour get away. Even though i understand about the racoons and the skunks...they coulda at least filmed it in Alaska.
  11. lucille
    Nov 3, 2006
    i was very suprised i did not think i would like this show i am not a fan of situation comedies but anne heche and the other characters are enjoyable i will tune in whenever possible very enjoyable
  12. CHERYLG
    Oct 15, 2006
    Great show!! Finally a drama/comedy with no violence, great story lines etc...
  13. dcasey
    Oct 16, 2006
    I love it. Sex in the city meets Northern exposure!
  14. sow
    Nov 6, 2006
    I think the show is infectious and funny! I love Jack and Marin...they are hot and realistic. I also think the DJ guy is adorable and likable.
  15. Verne
    Oct 17, 2006
    men in trees is a wonderful look at rural America and beneath the humor shows values which need exposure. This show is back to basics and I love it. I find the exploration of relationships true to life and applaud the writing.
  16. juliel
    Oct 19, 2006
    I love all the characters on this show! I look forward to this one every week for its great story and wit
  17. SasaC
    Dec 2, 2006
    As each new episode airs the show just gets better and better!
  18. SUSANF
    Oct 30, 2006
    The pilot and first episode was run back to back and I am glad it was. The pilot did not make me want to watch any more due to the whole cheating think with Marin. But I stuck in there and watched the first episode and I love this show. I have watched every episode that has been on and can't wait to see this weeks. I just love it.
  19. MelissaT
    Oct 4, 2006
    Love Love Love this show. It's the absolute best new show for this season.
  20. SandraC
    Oct 6, 2006
    I really enjoyed this show. It's great family televison and for that reason, it may not make it. My husband and I TiVo it if we aren't at home because we like it so much.
  21. BD
    Poor acting, weak plot
  22. TammyD
    Oct 9, 2006
    I Love it! Jack is a total DOLL!
  23. CFerguson
    Oct 9, 2006
    This is one of the best shows I've ever seen on TV. LOVE IT and so does my husband. Won't miss it. Hope it is not cancelled because it is GREAT-GREAT CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. MaryruthG
    Oct 9, 2006
    love this show Heche is great
  25. MarshaB
    Sep 13, 2006
    WIth the slim choices of good TV today I was surprisingly humored by Hiche. I will be watching the show again. I found myself telling others about some of the scenes in the pilot.
    Sep 16, 2006
    Love it after 2 episodes. It's funny, entertaining and Anne Heche is wonderful. I really hope they keep this one around.
  27. MichaelT
    Sep 16, 2006
    I've checked out the first two shows, and each time I couldn't get past the first main commercial break without turning it off or switching channels. Seems I'm reminded a lot of Northern Exposure, in a been-there-done-that sort of way. The Ann Heche character still couldn't get herself a pair of boots by the second episode? This show sinks in its own mud of bad acting I've checked out the first two shows, and each time I couldn't get past the first main commercial break without turning it off or switching channels. Seems I'm reminded a lot of Northern Exposure, in a been-there-done-that sort of way. The Ann Heche character still couldn't get herself a pair of boots by the second episode? This show sinks in its own mud of bad acting and sophomoric writing, despite the nice (yawn) scenery and cute raccoon that got old real fast. Expand
  28. JileneL
    Sep 20, 2006
    Funny and good!
  29. JudyA
    Sep 30, 2006
    I enjoy the show.!! I find that generally if the critics don't like a show, I do. It's a Friday night break from all the news talk show that just breed anger to the "reality" shows that are just plain ridiculous. If people can get enjoyment out of watching vicious underhanded behavior they should be able to accept, maybe not a belly laugh show; but one that does make you smile I enjoy the show.!! I find that generally if the critics don't like a show, I do. It's a Friday night break from all the news talk show that just breed anger to the "reality" shows that are just plain ridiculous. If people can get enjoyment out of watching vicious underhanded behavior they should be able to accept, maybe not a belly laugh show; but one that does make you smile all the way through. We need some gentleness in todays society. Expand
  30. AlindaS
    Jan 10, 2007
    This show has finally premiered in Australia and I love it already - lets hope that it's not just a summer fling and they take it off after the "ratings" period shows start in FEB. It's a breath of fresh air from all the crime/death shows.

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Alynda Wheat
    With a pleasant blend of quirkiness and charm, this is an M.I.T. we can all get into. [15 Sep 2006, p.68]
    It’s really a sentimental looking-for-love show after all, albeit one with a wonderful lead actress who will surely do her best to bring nuance and spark.
    A clichéd, cloying show.