• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 20, 2010
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
6.2

1. Nov 3, 2010
    At first I the constant fat jokes irked me, being plus sized myself, but I still found the show funny and sweet. I have noticed the fat jokes have been toned down a lot in the recent episodes, so that's good. I also really love Billy Gardell, even garnering a little bit of a crush on him. What can I say, I like sweet, funny guys with a nice smile.

It's just nice to see a break from the

It's just nice to see a break from the fat guy/hot wife sitcoms that have been around for ages, not to say that Melissa McCarthy isn't beautiful, because she is. It's also great that the show is a hit. Maybe the show will help everyone realize that overweight people are just that: people.

I really like the show and am looking forward to see the series progress.
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    I LOVE this show. Mike and Molly is everyday life for anyone. I think some of you writing these reviews shouldn't get a vote because you just don't know what you really are saying. I love heavy people. I am skinny and I run the risk everyday of breaking a bone. I rather be heavy than skinny because I don't care what people think. And neither should any of you out there that may have beenI LOVE this show. Mike and Molly is everyday life for anyone. I think some of you writing these reviews shouldn't get a vote because you just don't know what you really are saying. I love heavy people. I am skinny and I run the risk everyday of breaking a bone. I rather be heavy than skinny because I don't care what people think. And neither should any of you out there that may have been offended (that are heavy set). You guys are my hero for the shame put on you because of how you may look. It isn't what is on the outside of the person, it is the inner beauty that means more than any skinny jeans. God Bless. Expand
  3. Jan 11, 2011
    Melissa McCarthy is amazing, shes just so sweet... i think this is a cool tv show, just loosen up on the fat jokes, ok, i know this is what the shows about but just... LOOSEN UP.
  4. Mar 24, 2011
    Everyone in our family LOVES Mike & Molly! It's a big hit here! Love the characters and the scripts. Please keep them coming! We are especially hope more episodes will be added to the 2010-11 seasons and that a full season will be scheduled for next year. This is a great show!
  5. Jun 25, 2011
    A funny, funny show. What a great cast, with individuals that play off the talents of each other so well. I avoided this show all season, but I'm glad that I gave it a chance. Now I'm enjoying "new" episodes of this hilarious comedy all summer long. Another success from the Chuck Lorre stable.
  6. Nov 27, 2013
    I have only seen two episodes and I am DRAWN to this magnetic show. Melissa McCarthy's talent is highlighted beautifully and luckily accompanied by a costar and cast that ISN'T in her shadow, like most sitcoms tend to do by pulling all attention to 1 "star", but also great, genuine characters. The two title characters are adorable! They are believable as they acknowledge they have weightI have only seen two episodes and I am DRAWN to this magnetic show. Melissa McCarthy's talent is highlighted beautifully and luckily accompanied by a costar and cast that ISN'T in her shadow, like most sitcoms tend to do by pulling all attention to 1 "star", but also great, genuine characters. The two title characters are adorable! They are believable as they acknowledge they have weight issues and have fun of it. I discovered this show when it appeared after another of my favorite shows "How I Met Your Mother" which is also fabulous and has similar comedic writing, and though I at first saw it as yet another sitcom, I couldn't stop watching. Expand
  7. Dec 3, 2013
    the first season was magnificent with charismatic characters like Mike's mom, Peggy with his cantankerous ways and his dog Jim with his scary look, is so funny
  8. Sep 22, 2010
    I thought that Mike and Molly was very funny, especially Mike, Molly and Mike's partner cop. I look forward to watching more new episodes of this show. It's refreshing because M&M deals with people who are not super thin, like most Hollywood celebrities are now a days. M&M is realistic and represents the average working class people. CBS knows how to create enjoyable comedies.
  9. Nov 27, 2010
    As a follower of CBS' Monday Night Line up, I was pleased to catch this show. I think that characters have several directions to go. The one-liners are great and even the supporting cast have a great presence. I am looking forward to more episodes to watch them grow.
  10. Dec 1, 2010
    I'm Italian, and thanks to streaming, I can follow this hilarious show, like not much are out now! One of the best comic series ever seen! Actors are great, the plot is different by the other comedy! Good Good Good, hope the network keep this show!

1. Mike & Molly may not at first seem to offer much (other, that is, than streams of fat jokes), but it boasts a cast with distinctive looks and a capacity to deliver quick comedic jabs that can make you howl. That these come unexpectedly in the midst of endless gross clatter is one of those mysteries of the creative process best not to dwell upon.
    Underneath the crude humor, there's a sweetness and an honesty to the show. The duo's struggle with weight is believable.
    While many of the weight jokes are very funny, there are a few too many of them. Still, what matters most for the show's future health is that it does not define Mike and Molly as "fat." They're nice, normal, relatable people who eat too much and want to eat less.