Miss Guided : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
8.3

1. JOHNM.
    Apr 9, 2008
    Great and much needed comedy for ABC. Very funny -great casting especially Judy Greer and Chris Parnell. Very good. suggest they move show to any night but Monday or Thursday as CBS has Monday locked up for sitcom fans and NBC does the same on Thursdays.
  2. JennyM.
    Mar 26, 2008
    I love this show! So funny.
  3. SamS.
    Mar 31, 2008
    Silly and funny and really brings back memories of high school. Everyone in high school was either an outcast, or felt like an outcast, or knew someone who was an outcast. The best part is that Greer keeps smiling despite anything embarassing that happens to her. (Remember the column, "Was My Face Red" from Young Miss magazine?) It's good to have a friend who is always upbeat, no Silly and funny and really brings back memories of high school. Everyone in high school was either an outcast, or felt like an outcast, or knew someone who was an outcast. The best part is that Greer keeps smiling despite anything embarassing that happens to her. (Remember the column, "Was My Face Red" from Young Miss magazine?) It's good to have a friend who is always upbeat, no matter what, especially for those of us who are perpetual complainers. Expand
  4. CarolineB.
    Apr 23, 2008
    I wasn't too sure about this show but then i found myself running to my Tivo at the end of the day to make sure it had been recorded. I love all the celeb cameos and relating to the main character. I really hope it returns because i miss it already.

This new comedy, which stars the wildly talented Judy Greer, is terrific.
  2. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Ari Karpel
    MG is wonderfully absurd and the supporting cast is satisfyingly straight-faced. [21 Mar 2008, p.53]
  3. Yet silly and unsurprising as it seems, Miss Guided has something going for it that many predictable sitcoms do not: a uniformly talented cast.