• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 3, 2013
Season #: 1, 2, 3
6.0

1. Jun 7, 2015
    It's a sexy thriller show with it's flaws and it's filled with melodramatics and it's a sexy show that is like an erotic play with PG-13 sex scenes and it's so corny, that women will love and men will hate it but I am a guy who likes this show. Grade A-
  2. Sep 10, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. My favorite show right know, it has drama, romance, family. Its the new desperate housewives. I love how this serious just keeps you guessing on what the next scandal will be. This is a show I would recommend to anyone looking to start a good serious and I have gotten several people hooked on it. It one of those shows I look forward to coming home and watching. And season 3 I know will be a good one with the love triangle between savy, zac and dom. Joss and Harry find themselves in love as does savy wanting harry back. I cant wait!!! Expand
  3. May 23, 2014
    the first problem this show had was the casting. It's just so difficult to watch. The show is extremely boring. If you're looking for a new show to watch, don't waste your time. Skip this one, its really not worth it.
  4. Nov 17, 2013
    The show has potential, especially with four talented actresses on its leading roles. However, the writing has been too soap-operatic and not really consistent. I hope there will be a second season for the show to redeem itself.
  5. Jul 31, 2013
    This show is dry boring and predictable... I hate how stupid these women are on the show... Savi is the worst... a whiny pretentious dumba** ...Karen is clueless and couldn't counsel her way around a corner... and Aprils storyline is 10 kinds of stupid...I gave it the 4 episode tryout and it was going well until eps 5-7 They completely lost me! The acting is atrocious in an unforgivableThis show is dry boring and predictable... I hate how stupid these women are on the show... Savi is the worst... a whiny pretentious dumba** ...Karen is clueless and couldn't counsel her way around a corner... and Aprils storyline is 10 kinds of stupid...I gave it the 4 episode tryout and it was going well until eps 5-7 They completely lost me! The acting is atrocious in an unforgivable way... The story-lines are all super bogus and inauthentic...Why don't any of these women have lawyers or call police?? Its insanity...Watch Devious Maids instead for summer drama/fun... This one is DOA! Collapse
  6. Jul 8, 2013
    Americans has tried many times to remake British success stories with not much success; this series is no surprise it did not come out as good as the Brit's version. Acting is mediocre, script is so-so, storyline is a little off... The character who is supposed to be Jessica in the UK version, resembles nothing like Jess... The American character seems a little empty headed individual..Americans has tried many times to remake British success stories with not much success; this series is no surprise it did not come out as good as the Brit's version. Acting is mediocre, script is so-so, storyline is a little off... The character who is supposed to be Jessica in the UK version, resembles nothing like Jess... The American character seems a little empty headed individual.. and Jess (UK) was nothing like that. I give 1 star... worth a try, but no success. Expand
  7. Jun 18, 2013
    It serves its purpose. Some lines are very cheesy and the plot doesn't make much sense at times but it is very entertaining. I think it is as good as Desperate Housewives.
  8. Jun 11, 2013
    although viewership was bad, the plot has mysteries. Not mysteries we haven't heard before but very interesting ones that are usually shown in movies. I would compare it to desperate housewives charm and NOT plot. I really look forward to it because I'm really enjoying it and only 2 episodes have aired!

1. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Jun 14, 2013
    Once past an introductory flow of steamy images--plenty of stripping and unzipping, couplings in darkened rooms--it takes no time to recognize the quality in this sharply written and entertaining saga of four women destined to lead exceedingly complicated lives.
    All this suggests a by-the-numbers romance novel, but some romance novels are involving, or fun, or lively. Not Mistresses.
  3. Reviewed by: Ed Bark
    Jun 3, 2013
    The scripts are serviceable, although some lines land with a Richter Scale thud.