Mistresses (UK) : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3
8.5

1. ReneeB
    Apr 9, 2009
    Totally hooked. Well done. Insight into a world of feelings & emotions not often made public. Women of different back grounds, education, lifestyles face this issue from different spheres. The only thing I need is a British American Dictionary and an Martini !
  2. PatriciaJ
    Apr 6, 2009
    Best show I have seen in a long time. I love how they throw in a curve just when you think you know what is going to happen. Keep it coming.
  3. ElleO
    Apr 9, 2009
    Great show. Engaging characters with interesting storylines. I started to watch because of the Jessica and Alex story, but ended up hooked on all the characters. Siobhan and Hari were the characters that had me crying in the end.

1. Without the annoying melodrama [like "Desperate Housewives"], you become more emotionally hooked by the lives of the four complex and original characters.
  2. There's a thriller aspect to it that dovetails nicely with the sassier elements. But the show never devolves into wanton erotica. And all I know is through each of the first four screened episodes, I couldn't wait to get to the next installment.
  3. Of course, because this is a British production, it goes without saying that the acting across the board is terrific, adding a certain sheen to the well-thumbed plots.