• Network: VH1
  • Season #: 1
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Jul 15, 2012
    This is the WORST of the reality shows!!!! I can't stand to even listen to these white trash wanna-be's with their midwest accent...TRYIN to sound like tough Brooklynites!!! Their accents actually HURT my ears!! Living in New York I really thought that the tough talking, ass-kicking women were something EXCLUSIVE to Brooklyn/Staten island New York. I had no idea that the entire country is like this!!! No I know why Jerry Springer is TAPED in Chicago!!! He's got a huge pool of skanks to pull from!!!! This shouw is so bad that I'd rather have my eye lids taped open and forced to watch EVERY episode of "Jersey Shore" than watch 1 episode of Mob Wives Chicago!!! THIS IS A LOSER VH1--KILL IT ASAP!!!!!! Collapse
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Lori Rackl
    Jun 8, 2012
    A somewhat watered-down version of the gold standard can still be entertaining, especially during the slower summer TV season.
  2. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Jun 8, 2012
    Picking up where the worst of the "Real Housewives" leaves off, these women drink too much in a restaurant and start pounding on each other and pulling each other's hair.
  3. Reviewed by: David Knowles
    Jun 8, 2012
    Preoccupied with amping up the animosity among its cast before the aforementioned bar blowout, Mob Wives Chicago doesn't feel nearly as organic as the original show.