• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2009
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
8.8

1. Nov 22, 2010
    Man is this show boring! Seriously, I have tried on multiple occasions to get into this show and I just CAN'T do it! I have literally laughed at something in it all of probably twice, I just don't see the appeal at all.
  2. Jun 20, 2011
    I really do not get what everyone is raving about. The first season was really good. This season truly personifies the sophomore slump of TV shows. It is not funny at all. It didn't deserve any Emmy's last season, and it certainly doesn't now. This show is awful.
  3. Nov 10, 2016
    Another season for THE MOST OVERRATED comedy of all-time I watched an in comparison with other great comedies such as The Simpsons, The Middle and My Family it just can't compare its just not funny at all. For me there is cast chemistry but nowhere near enough for me to enjoy it.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Robert Bianco
    Oct 21, 2010
    Not since Frasier has a sitcom offered such an ideal blend of heart and smarts, or proven itself so effortlessly adept at so many comic variations, from subtle wordplay to big-laugh slapstick to everything in between
  2. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 20, 2010
    Modern Family flows along as seamlessly perfect as it did last year. [25 Oct 2010, p.37]