Modern Family : Season 3

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2009
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
8.1

1. Oct 3, 2011
    The third season has lacked so far to retain the good humor and heart that this show had in its first season and second season. Hopefully it does't slump.
  2. Nov 6, 2011
    First season: Loved it! Second season: Didn't think it was possible to surpass season 1, but it did in every way. Third season: Uh oh...rough start finally saved by "The Tree-house" episode. Please don't lose sight of what makes this show hilarious...fast paced, witty, cutting-edge writing without being preachy and becoming a "dram-edy". We love the writing, we love the characters (exceptFirst season: Loved it! Second season: Didn't think it was possible to surpass season 1, but it did in every way. Third season: Uh oh...rough start finally saved by "The Tree-house" episode. Please don't lose sight of what makes this show hilarious...fast paced, witty, cutting-edge writing without being preachy and becoming a "dram-edy". We love the writing, we love the characters (except for the new Lilly, too old too soon), we love the actors, and we love the directors...don't change! Expand
  3. Oct 19, 2011
    I really like this show, love the cast. But season 3 is a dud so far. The jokes have been very predictable for the most part. I hope they recover soon.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Peter Swanson
    Oct 20, 2011
    In an era when cable TV writers can focus their talents on just 10 or 12 episodes at a time, 24 exceptional installments of a network comedy is an increasingly tall order, even for the creators of a show that remains the best family sitcom on TV.