• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2013
  • Season #: 1
6.7

1. Nov 25, 2013
    This is a very funny show. Best new comedy show. I've only seen a few episodes and I am waiting for the new episode to come on in about an hour and a half. It's a good show.
  2. Nov 25, 2013
    Mom is an incredibly insightful joke machine. And the cast is absurdly funny. Faris and Janney are the emotional and hilarious center of the cast, but there are so many well fleshed out and funny characters as well. The chef with his deadpan and his cook, the couple of friends in recovery (Octavia Spencer among them), Justin Long, the kids in the show. After 8 episodes the show keeps getting better and better. That such a show will indulge in a life in recovery, and to be done in such a watchable way, is truly a first for American TV. I have personally been in the rooms and I can relate to it, despite the farcical undertones. I don't like Chuck Lorre's products in general but with this one he has won me over. A female centric cast that runs away with the material and makes it their own... Expand
  3. Feb 15, 2014
    This is the most adorable, clever, unique, funny sit-coms to come out in years. The writing is
    always creative, unexpected, silly, and laugh provoking. I think Anna Farris is hilarious.
    Janny is a perfect foil. Definitely a must watch for me.
  4. Jan 23, 2014
    I watched this show for the first time last night and loved it. Anna Faris has great comic timing and was excellent and believable in the part that she's casts for. And while I've always liked Allison Janney since seeing her in The West Wing, I'm really am not sure yet about her character yet. And that could be because I only have brothers and no sisters and really can't see my Mom talking about sex like they were. They say you don't get a second chance to make a first impression and I was impressed so I'll be looking forward to watching it again next week. Expand
  5. Apr 15, 2014
    I love this show. Anna faris and Allison Janey make me laugh out loud. They are such a hilarious combo. Anyway I always watch this show. So yeah you should watch it too.
  6. Oct 28, 2013
    i just love anna faris. The pilot was terrible but after 2nd epsiode it's been good for our
    amusement and every single eposide is hilarious,i just like this show tbh.
  7. Apr 16, 2014
    I LOVE this show!!! I Laugh Out Loud with each episode. There is so much talent in the writing and acting... I'm really looking forward to the next season!

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 25, 2013
    If Faris is the little engine that could, Janney is the caboose along for the ride. [4 Nov 2013]
  2. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Oct 18, 2013
    It is sharp comedy enriched by a cast led by Allison Janney as Bonnie, the mother in question, and Anna Faris as Christy, her daughter.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Rorke
    Oct 3, 2013
    When the jokes work, they’re hilarious.