• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2013
  • Season #: 1
6.7

1. Oct 4, 2013
    I've recorded and watched the first two episodes. To be honest, after watching the pilot episode, I removed the show from the ToDo list of my DVR. Then, I decided to give the show a second chance, after all, the actresses are talented people, the show has to get better. Then I watched the second episode. Well, that's thirty minutes of my life that I'll never get back.... I cannot see the point of this show. The jokes aren't funny, the actresses look as if they are dragging the dialog uphill as they act out their lines. There's a serious aspect to the show, but it does not come across well, it seems out of place, almost as if they are trying too hard.

Typically, I like Chuck Lorre comedies, but this one is a dud.
  2. Oct 4, 2013
    Can we pass an international law that states Chuck Lorre may never ever produce another show.

Havent laughed once in 2 episodes this show is stale and expired.
  3. Sep 30, 2013
    I expected more from Chuck Lorre and Anna Faris. I didn't laugh one single time! I really have mixed feeling about this show but yet again the first few episodes of The big bang theory wasn't that good.
  4. Sep 28, 2013
    Since Chuck Lorre encouraged us in his vanity card to complain on the internet, I will. It wasn't funny. Yet another example that a well known actor doesn't count for jack with a bad script. Since there was a huge cheer for Jon Cryer's pointless cameo I guess hard core Lorre fans who even watch Mike and Molly will like this... if anyone.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 25, 2013
    If Faris is the little engine that could, Janney is the caboose along for the ride. [4 Nov 2013]
  2. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Oct 18, 2013
    It is sharp comedy enriched by a cast led by Allison Janney as Bonnie, the mother in question, and Anna Faris as Christy, her daughter.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Rorke
    Oct 3, 2013
    When the jokes work, they’re hilarious.