• Network: TNT
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 4, 2013
  • Season #: 1
7.7

1. Mar 24, 2013
    This is one of the best new doctor shows. The whole concept of the Monday Morning review of doctors and their surgeries is wonderful! The characters work well together the chemistry is fantastic. We love the Chinese doctor that keeps saying "Don't do dead"! The relationship between the head doctor and the Ving Raims is fantastic!
  2. Mar 20, 2013
    Beyond the character's needing some serious building in personality, a few in particular, after watching the first seven episodes I hope it continues. I liked it.
  3. Mar 9, 2013
    I didn't think I would, but I love this show. Another intelligent, quirky and informative show from David E. Kelley with Dr. Sanjay Gupta. I'm very glad I watched a few episodes before making a judgement, it's turned into a favorite. Give it a chance, you'll like it.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Feb 8, 2013
    Most of Mornings is stock melodrama, and apart from Molina, not all that well acted. [18 Feb 2013, p.43]
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Feb 4, 2013
    There are few likable characters here, the centerpiece M&M meetings should be what sets the series apart but is actually bogging it down into nonsense.
    Not all the cases turn out badly, but enough do that the show takes on a rather grim formula.... That's a lot of talent to work with and the good news is that Monday Mornings shows signs of finding its voice by episode three.