• Network: TNT
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 4, 2013
7.7

1. Mar 9, 2013
    I didn't think I would, but I love this show. Another intelligent, quirky and informative show from David E. Kelley with Dr. Sanjay Gupta. I'm very glad I watched a few episodes before making a judgement, it's turned into a favorite. Give it a chance, you'll like it.
  2. Mar 24, 2013
    This is one of the best new doctor shows. The whole concept of the Monday Morning review of doctors and their surgeries is wonderful! The characters work well together the chemistry is fantastic. We love the Chinese doctor that keeps saying "Don't do dead"! The relationship between the head doctor and the Ving Raims is fantastic!
  3. Mar 20, 2013
    Beyond the character's needing some serious building in personality, a few in particular, after watching the first seven episodes I hope it continues. I liked it.
  4. Feb 20, 2013
    This show has 2 things going for it. 1. The writing, which is quite intelligent and sharp, and 2. Alfred Molina. It is a medical show with brilliant and arrogant surgeons, nothing new there, but they get dissected by Molina in a way that brings them down to earth.....briefly. Full of brilliant diagnoses (unlike the real world where it is rare) and deft hands, but with Molina and VingThis show has 2 things going for it. 1. The writing, which is quite intelligent and sharp, and 2. Alfred Molina. It is a medical show with brilliant and arrogant surgeons, nothing new there, but they get dissected by Molina in a way that brings them down to earth.....briefly. Full of brilliant diagnoses (unlike the real world where it is rare) and deft hands, but with Molina and Ving Rhames I kid you not to do the levelling. My favorite character by far is the Chinese(?) surgeon with basic English skills and the bedside manner of Lurch. "What happens if I don't get this operation?" "Dead!" The show has a great sense of humor and is a great anti Grey's Anatomy, for those of us who are afflicted with nausea when our wives watches it. Expand
  5. Feb 5, 2013
    The reviews are mixed but I enjoyed the first episode. Someone compared it to House but I think that is way off, more like the old ER. All veteran actors so I imagine if the writing is good it will be a good series.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Feb 8, 2013
    Most of Mornings is stock melodrama, and apart from Molina, not all that well acted. [18 Feb 2013, p.43]
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Feb 4, 2013
    There are few likable characters here, the centerpiece M&M meetings should be what sets the series apart but is actually bogging it down into nonsense.
    Not all the cases turn out badly, but enough do that the show takes on a rather grim formula.... That's a lot of talent to work with and the good news is that Monday Mornings shows signs of finding its voice by episode three.