9.2

1. randallr.
    Nov 3, 2007
    I really love this tv show. It's unique and a fresh look at an old subject.
  2. CindyG.
    Nov 9, 2007
    This show is freakin' awesome!!!! And, Mick St. John is so freakin' hot I can hardly stand it!!! I really hope the series continues for many years!!!
  3. KelleyS.
    Jan 5, 2008
    I watch only one show a week and this is it!!!! Without Moonlight, there is really nothing for me to watch on tv. Keep it coming!
  4. CarlosS.
    Nov 10, 2007
    The fourth episode was my first and it was great! Watched it twice in three hours trying to figure out Coraline. How did she come back and become human. What a dangerous character and Beth must be the most beautiful woman on TV. Sure hope Moonlight sticks around....
  5. georgeh.
    Oct 1, 2007
    Loved it! That dude is one sexy vampire, too!
  6. ChristyV.
    Nov 5, 2007
    This show is lots of fun and Alex O'Loughlin is a very charismatic lead. The writing gets better with each episode and I enjoy watching and re-watching it. There are so many subtle line readings and facial expressions, that you pretty much HAVE to watch the show over and over again.
  7. JamesN.
    Nov 5, 2007
    I've been watching Vamp shows for over two decades...this one won't make it. It's already given away most of it's secrets, and those that remain are pretty guessable. They should have made him older, and given a REAL reason for him to be trying to be 'good'...then they should have kept his 'secret' at least to the end of the first season!
  8. FoxM.
    Oct 20, 2007
    The show is an unexpected surprise. My family all love the show and we watch every episode. We even went back watched a couple episdes we missed on innertube. I hope the show makes it as I really enjoy it.
  9. TheresaS.
    Dec 13, 2007
    What people don't understand is that Moonlight has brought the "Bella Lagosi" vamire into the 21st Century......
  10. AnitaE.
    Oct 22, 2007
    I absolutely LOVE this show. Love the new twist on a vampire theme that I've watched ever since I was a kid (I'm 50). Love him, love her. Love the back-stories and the current predicaments. Keep this show going!!!!!!!
  11. GloriaM.
    Dec 4, 2007
    I love it, love it, love it, love it, love it. Makes Friday nights worth waiting for. Hope it stays on a long time. The chemistry between Mick and Beth is to die for. Literally.
  12. HCat
    Oct 29, 2007
    I have to admit the show started out slow.....but then came Fever and Arrested Development. Wow, I am now truly hooked and actually find myself watching bits of te episodes over just waiting for the next episode. I haven't done this since WB's Roswell's first season. I love paranormal shows and have watched quite a few, Roswell, Buffy, Angel, Charmed...just to name a few. I I have to admit the show started out slow.....but then came Fever and Arrested Development. Wow, I am now truly hooked and actually find myself watching bits of te episodes over just waiting for the next episode. I haven't done this since WB's Roswell's first season. I love paranormal shows and have watched quite a few, Roswell, Buffy, Angel, Charmed...just to name a few. I find this one has more class and the characters are more my age (so to speak ). I love sci-fi, but I love that this is not all about other worldly creatures, but about humans and how vampires live among them. I have found that I really connect with the two leads and their chemistry is undeniable. To give some idea of your viewers...I am in my mid 30s, 2 kids and have already had a big 8+ year engineering career. If you can grab my interest when I have so few moments to sit and watch a show, then CBS you have got a winner here. Expand
  13. ShawnaG.
    Oct 30, 2007
    This show is my favorite show in years. The writing is wonderful; lots of subtle wit. The actors are savory and I just get giddy after some scenes because they have been so well done. I used to never watch TV on Fridays, and now it is the night I most look forward to!
  14. DZ
    Oct 4, 2007
    Those who complain this is derivative (Angel, Forever Knight, etc.) should remember the basic Beauty and the Beast story descends from the ancient Greek myth of Cupid and Psyche (she wasn't allowed to see him and assumed he was hideous). The story of a supernatural, yet emotionally vulnerable hero will always be appealing. I hope the pilot was simply over-worked by too many people, Those who complain this is derivative (Angel, Forever Knight, etc.) should remember the basic Beauty and the Beast story descends from the ancient Greek myth of Cupid and Psyche (she wasn't allowed to see him and assumed he was hideous). The story of a supernatural, yet emotionally vulnerable hero will always be appealing. I hope the pilot was simply over-worked by too many people, as many are. I also hope that its seemingly tongue-in-cheek cliche-noir quality was deliberate. I see iMoonlight as a subtle romantic comedy with wonderful potential, but I'm afraid it may simply go under the radar of most viewers. Expand
  15. bonniem.
    Oct 4, 2007
    Pretty disappointed in it. I was hoping for something more edgy and less cheesy. I'll give it one more show before I decide to go elsewhere.
  16. JenniferR.
    Oct 6, 2007
    Although it is not the best show on tv, it has potential. The question is how they develop the storyline. I think it has a good time slot by noth having anything really competing with its genre, so hopefully the writers can keep it interesting. Definate babe potential
  17. RobW.
    Oct 6, 2007
    O'Louglin is not at all charismatic and the dialogue is so bad it makes you cringe.
  18. DerekP.
    Oct 6, 2007
    Not very engaging. Pretty good special effects and cinematography.
  19. AB
    Oct 7, 2007
    No, it's not very original. But in a morass of lame reality shows and un-funny "comedies", it's entertaining, & I thought Mick was well cast. Yes, it's somewhat cheesy, but it's the kind of mind candy you might feel like watching when you want to crash on a Friday night after a long week. I would like to have seen them go longer than 2 episodes before he revealed he No, it's not very original. But in a morass of lame reality shows and un-funny "comedies", it's entertaining, & I thought Mick was well cast. Yes, it's somewhat cheesy, but it's the kind of mind candy you might feel like watching when you want to crash on a Friday night after a long week. I would like to have seen them go longer than 2 episodes before he revealed he was a vampire. Kind of ruins the potential for suspense between the characters. Expand
  20. Joshua
    Oct 8, 2007
    And you thought "Forever Night" was bad? "Moonlight" plays like a Z-Grade horror/romance/soap opera with not even any redeeming T&A - a la "Baywatch Nights".
  21. janett.
    Sep 30, 2007
    Just awful. The only redeeming quality is Jason Dohring. Completely derivative of much better shows (Angel, Forever Knight).
  22. ElisaW.
    Jan 5, 2008
    Great show to get lost in on a Friday night!
  23. MoonlightChances
    Jan 7, 2008
    Moonlight is the best new show on tv this season. The show is visually stunning, and has a very talented ensemble cast. Alex O'Loughlin is the best looking and sexiest actor to show up on television or in the movies in a long time, and he is a gifted actor. He really has a lot going for him, and his fan base is growing. This show has great storylines and there is much more to portray Moonlight is the best new show on tv this season. The show is visually stunning, and has a very talented ensemble cast. Alex O'Loughlin is the best looking and sexiest actor to show up on television or in the movies in a long time, and he is a gifted actor. He really has a lot going for him, and his fan base is growing. This show has great storylines and there is much more to portray with the main and secondary characters. Keep this show on for a long run. Expand
  24. AmandaF.
    Feb 8, 2008
    I love this show and I haven't missed one since it has started. it is about vampires and also because it reminds me of a book my sister and i read it is called twilight by Stephenie Meyer the reason I love this show is because it has action, horror, and romance.
  25. LakenH
    Feb 8, 2008
    I love Moonlight! It better not get discontinued. Critics don't know what they are saying, they always rate good shows as bad. I love the storyline and how the characters are. I never watch T.V. only Moonlight. I can't wait to watch it tonight, I look forward to Fridays.
  26. DominicT.
    Apr 8, 2008
    Don't understand the rather overly critical reviews of the so called experts (especially Melanie McFarland and Tim Goodman) it seems like they merely want to have their names in a special place and being critics find it more satisfying to give a 0 than a high rating. Returning to the show, Moonlight has the potential to be a good show, I've seen 5 shows (in the UK) and the Don't understand the rather overly critical reviews of the so called experts (especially Melanie McFarland and Tim Goodman) it seems like they merely want to have their names in a special place and being critics find it more satisfying to give a 0 than a high rating. Returning to the show, Moonlight has the potential to be a good show, I've seen 5 shows (in the UK) and the characters seem to be developing well. Wait and see, assuming the network has the willingness to allow that. Expand
  27. DavidC.
    May 19, 2008
    What is wrong with Moonlight? It is clear there is a following. What is that not good enough? Does it have to be so obscene that I
  28. JulieW.
    Sep 6, 2008
    Its a shame to hear you've taken this show off the air. I hope cbs changes its mind. I find a lot of these stations are removing the better shows and aiming there sites for a younger viewer. Shame, shame, shame. What about the older viewers do you think we want to continue to watch crap that is on the air. We are your biggest viewers.
  29. shirleyt.
    Nov 12, 2007
    I am 40 years old and want to say that i love this show....i dont care what the critics say because we all have our opinions and they dont know more than anyone else!....great show and a nice change from alot of the "dumb" sitcoms
  30. EmilyR.
    Oct 1, 2007
    Alex O'Loughlin is charismatic. So is Jason Dohring. The story was absorbing and exciting. I can't understand why this is getting such bad reviews.
  31. helenc.
    Nov 12, 2007
    Ignore the critics, watch the show! I dont care what the critics believe they know....it DOESNT MATTER....some group of people that give their opinion...big deal....love the show and hope it stays!
  32. Fran
    Nov 12, 2007
    Awesome! It is great to watch a show that is good, not just gory. Alex is very sexy/sensitive and Sophia is great also. The show compares to Beauty & the Beast with Ron Perlman 18 years ago. Please don't take this one off the air.
  33. KW
    Oct 1, 2007
    Not as horrible as I thought. it would be. I wanted to hate it but it was a little better than I expected, considering that this was done in the 1990s and called "Forever Knight."
  34. tammy
    Nov 15, 2007
    i love the show, love his smile and the story line is great i hope you keep this show around a long time
  35. MaryKateD.
    Nov 10, 2007
    I LOVE this show, and ever since it has premired, I've lived for Friday nights. Whoever said that there's no chemistry between Mick and Beth is just stupid!
  36. ChrisE.
    Nov 1, 2007
    I love this show. It is the first show that comes on Friday night that has been able to keep my attention in years!
  37. DeniseW.
    Nov 2, 2007
    Love it - I very very rarely listen or agree with the critics. I really hope CBS keeps this one around. It keeps getting better each week.
  38. DK
    Nov 24, 2007
    Definitely worth keeping on the air. A great, exciting, fun show. How disappointing that the critics don't see that. It has so many ingredients that most shows don't have. The filming is beautiful, the stories are interesting, Mick St. John is sexy, and the show isn't heavy or loaded with "filler drama" that nobody cares about. Honestly, what people like on TV nowadays Definitely worth keeping on the air. A great, exciting, fun show. How disappointing that the critics don't see that. It has so many ingredients that most shows don't have. The filming is beautiful, the stories are interesting, Mick St. John is sexy, and the show isn't heavy or loaded with "filler drama" that nobody cares about. Honestly, what people like on TV nowadays makes me wanna cry! Expand
  39. JP
    Oct 12, 2007
    Wow this is bad. I haven't been this embarrassed for a cast since Caddyshack 2. Everything that this show is missing can be seen on TNT everyday on a show call ANGEL. The lead cant hold a candle to David Boreanz and it takes it self too serious. I really hope they drop this show fast. Just Awful.
  40. GeorgeH.
    Nov 27, 2007
    Moonlight is fun, escapism, entertainment. One hour a week. out of my life, but not my life! Critics, obviously, have to justify their existence, plus paychecks, somehow!
  41. DrLouise
    Nov 20, 2007
    It's really one of the best shows I seen in a few years. What do the critics want us to watch plain vanilla drama/ crime shows? Duh I think there are enough of them already.. Most have miss the mark on this show.
  42. SkyBeing
    Nov 30, 2007
    Love lead characters, sexual tension between them....reminds me of 1988 Beauty & the Beast!
  43. KFenster
    Oct 13, 2007
    While Moonlight is not the best show on television by any means, it's a satisfying guilty pleasure likely a trashy romance novel...which is just fine if you are going to be home on a Friday night anyway. Hopefully, the writers will get more comfortable over time and start exploring the relationships with a little more depth.
  44. TraceyBarrett
    Oct 14, 2007
    Come on people...watch the show...its a great show. Well worth the time to watch!
  45. TashaWalls
    Oct 14, 2007
    I love Moonlight! There are great character dynamics and I can't wait to see the developing relationship between Mick and Beth play out. I am also intrigued by Mick's past and the back story with Josef and Coraline. This show deserves a chance...It just keeps getting better and better!
  46. Diane
    Oct 15, 2007
    'Moonlight' is a rare gem in the world of television, especially in this day and age where channel surfing is no longer harmless. The consistent rise in good quality with every new episode is still taking me by surprise--the show BEGAN by taking me by surprise, and doing the unexpected. You know it's a good show when at the end of the Pilot you are left asking "Wait...so 'Moonlight' is a rare gem in the world of television, especially in this day and age where channel surfing is no longer harmless. The consistent rise in good quality with every new episode is still taking me by surprise--the show BEGAN by taking me by surprise, and doing the unexpected. You know it's a good show when at the end of the Pilot you are left asking "Wait...so what are they going to do now? Where are they planning to go with this show??" Of course, that is only after you can stop stuttering and making incoherent exclamations such as, "Oh my GOSH" "Whoa, I mean...WHOA" and "WOW...WOW". This show has an amazing cast and production crew, great writers, teleplay, premise, plots, angles--it has humor, romance like you never thought you'd see on TV, action..in short, it has a great mixture. And the interest that everyone working on the show has in the finished product is just such a pleasure to see. A rarity in almost every way, and shouldn't be allowed to slip through the cracks into the world of forgotten cancellations. It deserves a chance to blossom and grow--considering how much we've started with in just the Pilot, and then the next two episodes, I cannot wait to see how far this show can go if given the chance. It is such an amazing show, I'm still pinching myself; I just can't believe this show exists on television! It is perfect, and it has everything a scifi/fantasy fanatic could ask for in it. Expand
  47. NancyW.
    Nov 5, 2007
    I read the critics' comments...all I can say is 'Critics are paid to be negative'. Anyone who has REALLY watched this show LOVES this show!!! "Read on for MY Moonlight review... Moonlight is thoroughly entertaining and great television, a welcome relief from the usual vast wasteland of network programming. Rather than being a brooding and dark gothic tale, this is an I read the critics' comments...all I can say is 'Critics are paid to be negative'. Anyone who has REALLY watched this show LOVES this show!!! "Read on for MY Moonlight review... Moonlight is thoroughly entertaining and great television, a welcome relief from the usual vast wasteland of network programming. Rather than being a brooding and dark gothic tale, this is an action-filled detective story about believable people. The fangs and blood are secondary elements. The cast are all fine actors with an extraordinary chemistry between them. Alex O'Loughlin, while heart-stoppingly good looking, is a gifted actor able to connect with the viewers and breathe life into his character. If eyes are the windows to the soul, then Alex brings his soul to his performance for the audience to experience. His acting is completely genuine and without contrivance; compelling, yet understated. His charming wit, humor, and depth make this vampire-hero more human than most mortals. Sophia Myles can be compared to an English rose...softly delicate and profoundly beautiful in appearance, but with undeniable strength and resiliency of character. Her brilliant portrayal of Beth Turner holds up splendidly to the powerful characters around her. Jason Dohring, as Mick Expand
  48. RosaP.
    Nov 6, 2007
    Bloody damn good. Love it!!
  49. TaraN.
    Nov 6, 2007
    The chemistry is unbelievable between Mick and Sophia!!!!!!!! I have never liked any previous "vampire" shows, such as, Angel, Buffy, etc...This show is very, very different, and can't miss an episode!!!
  50. lauraR.
    Oct 16, 2007
    I love this show. I see lots of chemistry between the two actors and the stories keep getting better and better. It's my favorite so far of all the new Fall shows.
  51. SamanthaP.
    Nov 6, 2007
    Absolutely Love Moonlight!! This is one of the few new shows I actually enjoy watching every week. Just hoping CBS keeps it going.
  52. janine
    Nov 6, 2007
    Every week I watch this show and think to myself, "I really hope they don't cancel this." The chemistry Beth and Mick have is terrific, much better than most shows, and I watch a lot of freaking television! Don't cancel...and more info on the music please!
  53. ErinB.
    Oct 1, 2007
    I actually liked this show...it has the potential to move into something really good. Although there are times when it comes off as quite hokey. They really need to work on the language used as well as the flow of the cast. It needs to sound less fake...less focus on the whole vampire mythology. Of all the vampire books I have read they don't really harp on the fact that they are I actually liked this show...it has the potential to move into something really good. Although there are times when it comes off as quite hokey. They really need to work on the language used as well as the flow of the cast. It needs to sound less fake...less focus on the whole vampire mythology. Of all the vampire books I have read they don't really harp on the fact that they are vampires at any time. If it was more like Blood Ties, I think I would be into it more. Expand
  54. mlh
    Oct 19, 2007
    Love the show!!!!
  55. LeslieB.
    Oct 21, 2007
    This is my favorite new show! I absolutely love it despite what the critics say. Alex O'Loughlin is a delight to watch and the scripts provide wish fulfillment with a strong but vulnerable man.
  56. DeniseT
    Oct 20, 2007
    I absolutely loved this new show! I'm telling all my friends and family about it. Alex O'Loughlin is the new hottie on t.v. right now.
  57. AparecidaG.
    Dec 16, 2007
    The best criative show. And the best business case in years.
  58. BrittanyC.
    Oct 20, 2007
    I absolutely love this show, and last night was awsome though i almost cryed when the cool vamire guy was about to die ... its good thing he had his friend beth to save him..
  59. Justin
    Dec 20, 2007
    Critics don't have a clue what's good but the fans do. This is a great show.
  60. M.J.
    Oct 20, 2007
    I was sick of watching stupid shows on the TV this is by far the best show on right now. I don't know what hole this critic lives in.
  61. JamieA.
    Dec 4, 2007
    This show is putting a wonderful spin on an old story & the actors are wonderful. The stories writers seem to really rope in people interest. I love it!
  62. rachell.
    Oct 26, 2007
    i have fallen in love with these characters and the humor, angst and new twist with vampires in the sunlight makes it interesting and fun to watch.
  63. Jodi
    Oct 26, 2007
    Great show...has become one of my favorites. I hope they don't cancel.
  64. Kathy
    Dec 7, 2007
    I wasn't that crazy about the show but then found myself thinking about it all the time! thats how i know I'm reading a good book too!
  65. tinah.
    great show + great theme
  66. JimJ
    Oct 28, 2007
    This is now my favorite show. The virtuous vampire is a great premise. I like the blend of the film-noir PI and modern issues & technology. Beth is adorable, spunky, and charming. She makes an excellent sidekick for any action hero. The story is well paced but I hope the writing gets tighter so that events unfold more logically.
  67. JessicaC.
    Oct 28, 2007
    I love this show. Love the film Noir style, the costumes the set the makeup and most of all the actors and story. The romance is sizzling and classic at the same time. Please give this show another chance.
  68. DB.
    Oct 28, 2007
    I love this show and can't wait to see it every Fri. It started out just ok but every week it has gotten better and better. The leads are sexy and the story is fun and exciting. love it love it love it!!!!
  69. Theresa
    Oct 30, 2007
    I think whoever compared it to Angel needs to do a little more research. I loved Angel but of course only because of the way he looked, lest be honest, it didn't have much substance. This show does. It appeals on a much more mature level and it has good story lines.
  70. LonH.
    Oct 30, 2007
    This show ROCKS! I hope CBS picks it up for a full season, as it gets better with every episode. Makes it hard to wait for another Friday to roll around. Great casting.
  71. Angiej
    Oct 30, 2007
    Amazing show, love it and the characters! Finally a show that isn't reality.
  72. sp.
    Oct 4, 2007
    Has a lot of potential - the first episode could have been improved - the dialogue needed help - however if you liked Beauty and the Beast - you will like this - keep it on the dark and romantic side - but address current issues as well.
  73. ShazuthD.
    Oct 5, 2007
    It's all been done before, but not always this badly. Don't waste your time; there are reruns of Fresh Prince running continuously somewhere.
  74. JohnC.
    Oct 5, 2007
    Meets of exceeds CBS DreckTM Specifications: Great looking cast. Check. Mise en scène straight from CSI TV family: Check. Requisite emo tune played over slow mo cuts and montage during final five minutes: Check. Script by committee: Check.
  75. Bonnie
    Sep 30, 2007
    Moonlight is Delicious!! Mick St. John had me at the Interview.
  76. JefW.
    Sep 30, 2007
    Much as it did with Jericho, CBS starts out with promising material but falls short due to poor execution, writing and delivery. Thank god NBC did not use the CBS playbook with Heroes.
  77. LoriT.
    Sep 30, 2007
    I didn't even finish watching it because it was so cliched. It took the noir detective story and did absolutely nothing new with it. Very much with the melodrama, monologues, and staring off into the distance shots. (Along with the ripping off of Angel).
  78. DanielleB.
    Jan 12, 2008
    I'm hooked and can't wait to see what will come next....Now, Friday night's t.v. got a lot more interresting!! Alex O can definitively carries trhough his feelings..the actors are superb!!!
  79. JodyT.
    Jan 4, 2008
    I want to know if the "critics" have a regular job like the rest of us who actually watch TV to be entertained...and not with all of the reality crap that has hijacked a once dramatic and comedic escape for normal Americana. I seriously think the so-called critics try to outdo each other in print; who can top who on the dissing of any particular program. IT'S JUST TELEVISION I want to know if the "critics" have a regular job like the rest of us who actually watch TV to be entertained...and not with all of the reality crap that has hijacked a once dramatic and comedic escape for normal Americana. I seriously think the so-called critics try to outdo each other in print; who can top who on the dissing of any particular program. IT'S JUST TELEVISION PEOPLE!!! LET US BE ENTERTAINED!!! I love this show...fantasy, comedy, romance, intrigue and a good scare all rolled into one. Hey, how do I get to be a critic? :) Expand
  80. LindaG.
    Jan 6, 2008
    I found this show to be great. It is something out of the ordinary, something to take your mind off of your everyday worries.
  81. AlexanderJ.
    Feb 6, 2008
    I had trouble deciding which was worse, the acting or the writing. At one point in watching I thought the show would be improved y replacing most of the actor
  82. MO
    Mar 1, 2008
    I didn't like the first episode, but I gave it a second try and I liked each one thereafter a little more. It is a fun show to watch that is without all of the intensity of some of the other "thinkers" out there. I think Moonlight is a great finish to a long week. I hope that more people give it a chance as I did...I think they would find it to be good entertainment.
  83. kyleg
    Mar 10, 2008
    This show is alright, but not great. That's probably because I'm not a woman and I'm not attracted to the lead character. It seems like a ton of women love this show...even my mom.
  84. PegC.
    Mar 2, 2008
    Love this show, it is sophisticated and intelligent.
  85. RichoTB
    Mar 7, 2008
    Its not on par with Buffy or Angel, but its definitely the best paranormal show on television currently...excluding Supernatural of course. Definitely worth keeping around for another 5 seasons
  86. BunnyF.
    Mar 9, 2008
    I am a single mom of 9 and you can imagine how ready I am on a Friday night to kick my shoes off and drift into Mick St. John's world... What a way to escape, it's about time CBS found a good show!
  87. WillS.
    Apr 15, 2008
    CBS would be crazy to replace this program. It's Slick, and has a whole new and fresh take on the Vampire story. And women of all ages love the sexual tension between the main characters. STUPID IF THEY CANCEL.
  88. KimM.
    Jun 4, 2008
    every member in my family watched the show. the chemistry between the characters is amazing to say the least. cbs has canceled without any of hope of it returning to the network. too bad. i just canceled cbs!
  89. PeggyL.
    Aug 20, 2008
    I see that this program has been replaced for the 2008 fall season. Why? This program is awesome. Alex is smokin hot!!!(Mick) And the storyline is believable modern day!
  90. Martha
    Aug 4, 2008
    The critics panned Moonlight probably because the first few episodes were slightly cheesy and it didn't seem like anything exciting or clever would appear in this series. They were wrong because by episode 4, the characters, storyline and chemistry of these wonderful characters came to life and the audience was fully engaged and mesmerized and literally hung on every scene of this The critics panned Moonlight probably because the first few episodes were slightly cheesy and it didn't seem like anything exciting or clever would appear in this series. They were wrong because by episode 4, the characters, storyline and chemistry of these wonderful characters came to life and the audience was fully engaged and mesmerized and literally hung on every scene of this engaging romance/drama/action series. Expand
  91. HalE.
    Jan 26, 2009
    a fantastic show which added a new spin on vampirism, didn't deserve cancellation at all.
  92. malissah.
    Nov 10, 2007
    This show is the best new show on cbs right now and hope they keep it
  93. Caroline
    Nov 12, 2007
    My daughter and I love this show. It's the best on Friday nights!
  94. roseg.
    Nov 13, 2007
    Love this show, didn't really like Buffy or Angel that much ( although I did watch) but at my age (mid 30's) it was hard to relate....but this show is modern and easy for an audience to connect to.
  95. leilar.
    Nov 13, 2007
    Love the show! The critics never get it right. Ignore them and listen to the people who are buying the stuff from the commercials....we are who you need to impress
  96. JenniferC.
    Nov 14, 2007
    I love this show! Its like action and romance! And it does help that Alex is extremely good looking! Even my 60 year old mother watches it whos not into vampires or anything like that think its cause of Alex!
  97. peterd.
    Nov 16, 2007
    I enjoy the chemistry between Beth and Mick. Both are gorgeous, and each longs to be in the other's world. The music is great, too including "Taking Chances" in the promos. Maybe it's not Citizen Kane, but it's good entertainment. More Roger Ebert than Gene Siskel.
  98. KathyM.
    Nov 10, 2007
    This show has real chemistry!! I love it!
  99. Cat
    Nov 16, 2007
    I think this show is a hit. The story line is understandable and exciting. I think Alex is very handsome. Should make this show a permanent addition to Friday nights.
  100. KevinL.
    Oct 1, 2007
    The first episode is pretty boring. But the premise is pretty interesting and Jason Dohring is good.

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    [Mick and Beth's] across-the-decades bond, however, doesn't compensate for how pedestrian the initial story is -- playing like a conventional detective show, with Mick showcasing his otherworldly powers (strong, and very, very fast) only during a passable action sequence in the final act.
  2. The focus is on the dangerous and forbidden relationship between Mick and Beth and his efforts to keep his past a secret. Whether there's enough material there to knit together a series remains to be seen.
  3. Moonlight is just a weak, generic private-eye drama with a vampire story overlay.