• Network: CBS , The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 28, 2007
  • Season #: 1
9.2

1. Dec 7, 2010
    I really loved moonlight. I watched the first season in 3 days and I am really hoping there will be a second one. Mick st john is a very intriguing character.
  2. Dec 20, 2010
    There are some good lines and some cheesy ones, but the main thing that will make or break it for you is how you feel about Alex O'Loughlin. Personally, I don't understand the bad reviews for his acting--what others call stiff, I'd call subtle, but whatever (I think Americans' taste is closer to Bollywood than the BBC). And he's gorgeous.

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    [Mick and Beth's] across-the-decades bond, however, doesn't compensate for how pedestrian the initial story is -- playing like a conventional detective show, with Mick showcasing his otherworldly powers (strong, and very, very fast) only during a passable action sequence in the final act.
  2. The focus is on the dangerous and forbidden relationship between Mick and Beth and his efforts to keep his past a secret. Whether there's enough material there to knit together a series remains to be seen.
  3. Moonlight is just a weak, generic private-eye drama with a vampire story overlay.