More to Love : Season 1

5.6

1. CarolD
    Aug 11, 2009
    I love the show and so does my daughter but I have to say that LAUREN is NASTY to say the least and I can't STAND her. She is so CADDY and I don't get it as her personality Sucks and she is NOT even pretty at all. Heather and Melissa are lovely. Luke, Please don't hook up with Lauren as you will regret it.
  2. as
    Jul 29, 2009
    I love big women and I am glad they are finally being shown on tv.
  3. EvanB.
    Jul 30, 2009
    I actually really enjoyed it! It is more interesting in parts than The Bachelor because of the characters involved.
  4. BonitaM
    Aug 5, 2009
    I am a BIG girl and I am glad to see that WE are finally getting our day in the spot light. My only problem is I don't like them showing the height and weight of the girls and the guy. They didn't do that on the Bachelor and Bachelorette so WHY now? We are the same people there is just "More to Love". I would love to be a contestant if they did a show for the age group in their I am a BIG girl and I am glad to see that WE are finally getting our day in the spot light. My only problem is I don't like them showing the height and weight of the girls and the guy. They didn't do that on the Bachelor and Bachelorette so WHY now? We are the same people there is just "More to Love". I would love to be a contestant if they did a show for the age group in their 40's. Think about it and let me know. THanks for giving us a chance and You go girls!!! Strut your Stuff!!! You are Beautiful!!!!! Expand
  5. CharL
    Aug 5, 2009
    Come on folks... this is REAL "reality television" I find it entertaining and heart felt. II love Conley. I would like to see a little less crying and more strength from the ladies... I know it's there.
  6. AmandaC
    Sep 19, 2009
    My boyfriend and I loved the show! You can't help but feel sorry for some of the girls who are so weepy, but maybe this experience will help them move past their size. I think it gives larger people a chance to see that they really can find love without being a size 6, I DID!!! I loved Tally! and was soo happy to see her open up so much!
  7. MissA
    Aug 4, 2009
    So I was really excited for this show. I actually even tried out for this show. Unfortuniatly im not 21 quite yet(hold your fingers for season 2). I was so upset that they portrayed girls like myself in such a bad light. Seriously, been on 3 dates?? Never been hit on? Who are you kidding. Theres plenty of guys that like us big girls. There are plenty of confident, fun, sexy, larger woman So I was really excited for this show. I actually even tried out for this show. Unfortuniatly im not 21 quite yet(hold your fingers for season 2). I was so upset that they portrayed girls like myself in such a bad light. Seriously, been on 3 dates?? Never been hit on? Who are you kidding. Theres plenty of guys that like us big girls. There are plenty of confident, fun, sexy, larger woman that could of been chosen. Instead of this mess of roots, unclipped nails, and saggy boobs. Shame! Expand
  8. SarahM.
    Aug 18, 2009
    When I saw the very first episode, I said, "I do not like the fact that they have to display their weight and height." And from reading what others have posted, many agree with me. I also am tired of seeing the low self-esteem clips from these girls. You know that that is not what they spoke about ALL of the time. Editing...editing.
  9. SherryP
    Aug 28, 2009
    I love this show. I disagree with the height and weight business, I don't see those stats on the Bachelor and Bachelorette so whats up with that? I wish some of these girls had more self confidence. I understand being "heavy" is a issue to some folks, but enough of the crying about it. If your'e not happy just the way your are, then do something about it besides waste tissue paper.
  10. PAnitaA
    Sep 16, 2009
    At the beginning, I thought it would be sad as many of these young women seem to be going through therapy - as they told about their negative dating experiences. But, as I kept watching, it seems Luke, who was comfortable with who he was showed them an example of what was possible. I also liked the fact that he seemed to be sensitive about their insecurities without letting them play the At the beginning, I thought it would be sad as many of these young women seem to be going through therapy - as they told about their negative dating experiences. But, as I kept watching, it seems Luke, who was comfortable with who he was showed them an example of what was possible. I also liked the fact that he seemed to be sensitive about their insecurities without letting them play the victim. Melissa B. who cried a lot at the beginning was more confident by the time she left. It's amazing that while some of the girls were what's considered Plus sizes, some were probably on the high end of Regular sizes but are made to feel their "big" because they're not 2's, 4's or 6's. I like that most of them - Lauren being an exception, seemed to grow from the experience, even though they didn't "get the man'. They realize they limited themselves in the past and unless you allow someone to set small goals for you, you are only limited by your own thoughts. I'm glad the producers didn't drag this out like The Bachelor for 12 weeks. Not all bachelors are as sensitive and caring as Luke, but it sure was a nice way to start a new show! Expand

Somehow, the routine isn't as fun on More to Love [than "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette"].
  2. Too bad host Emme, herself; a plus-size (and very good) model, is rather stiff in the premiere. All in all, more fun than you'd think.
  3. That Conley is a 300-plus-pound guy comfortable in his own skin helps, as does his genuine affection for the larger ladies. And all of that makes this otherwise-routine Fleiss confection a notch or two more interesting.