Mr. Sunshine : Season 1

• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 9, 2011
6.4

1. Feb 11, 2011
    This is probably the worst new show I have seen in a very long time. I was surprised because the cast is wonderful but with the terrible writing nobody could save this show. I barely made it thru 30 minutes. All I can say is a dreadful waste of time....hollywood you can do much better than this....bad
  2. Feb 15, 2011
    One of the beauties about downloading TV, rather than watching it live is you can skip through the tedious bits and see what happens at the end. What happens at the end of this one is the show gets cancelled because it's all tedious.

1. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Feb 18, 2011
    For now, Sunshine is a bit busy and unfocused. [28 Feb 2011, p.43]
  2. Reviewed by: David Wiegand
    Feb 9, 2011
    I suppose Sunshine can get by for a time on Perry's familiarity to audiences and because it has the great "Modern Family" as a lead-in. But in the long run, those factors aren't enough to counterbalance how much of a downer the show is.
  3. Unfortunately, things just never really gel in a pilot episode that falls flat and is only intermittently funny....In fact, only Janney, whose gleefully oblivious character spews un-PC zingers and keeps a huge self-portrait in her office, makes a truly fresh impression.