My So-Called Life : Season 1

• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 1, 1994
8.7

1. Aug 26, 2011
    Angela Chase é o melhor personagem de qualquer seriado que eu já vi. Sem falar no restante do elenco: todos entrosados e interessantes. Uma pena ter acabado em uma única temporada. Pelo menos, fica a dica para as séries teens que não sabem fazer direito o que My So-Called Life faz com maestria: impressionar.
  2. May 22, 2013
    A classic, and the quintessential teen drama. Brilliant script, great acting (particularly from Claire Danes) and a validity that no others in its genre can match. Peerless.

1. Reviewed by: Jonathan Taylor
    Aug 27, 2015
    The show's other standout is Bess Armstrong, as Angela's loving, conflicted mother, Patty. She is equally compelling and convincing as a woman still so in touch with her youthful idealism and values that she can't believe she's also a disapproving mother. [23 Aug 1994]
  2. Reviewed by: Staff [Not Credited]
    Aug 27, 2015
    My time spent in Angela's life was a wasted hour in my own so-called life. [24 Aug 1994, p.47]
  3. Reviewed by: Ed Siegel
    Aug 27, 2015
    There is much in the next few weeks that is touching, humorous, painful and admirable. But not insightful, or at least not insightful enough to make going back to high school something that seems like must viewing between 8 and 9 on Thursday nights...Still, My So-Called Life is likely to be as good as you're going to get this season as far as new shows are concerned. [24 Aug 1994, p.65]