6.3

1. Jul 8, 2013
    Awesome show that both teaches you survival skills and human skills. I highly recommend this show to anyone that's a survival buff or just interested in real reality shows.
  2. Jul 14, 2013
    I just finished watching episode four and I have to say that Glenn had no business being on the show. Laura would've done so much better if she was by herself or with someone else. I think Glenn was there only because she wanted to hang out with a naked chick. It seemed as though Laura had 10 times more survival skills, I think Glenn's only survival skill is drinking beer, the guy couldn't even start a fire. It took Laura and her skills to actually find something halfway decent to eat why Glenn just kept walking off. As far as I'm concerned Glenn's a freaking idiot and should never have been selected for the show, meanwhile Laura did totally awesome. If I was to be stranded somewhere it would be an honor and a pleasure to be stranded with Laura whether she was naked or not. Laura is smart and strong and very ambitious. The score I give is totally for Laura. Collapse

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Jun 28, 2013
    This is less interesting than I'd hoped. [8 Jul 2013, p.36]
  2. Reviewed by: Allison Keene
    Jun 24, 2013
    Naked and Afraid has a forthright feel to it that borders on a psychological and physical study, even though participants remain with a production crew, unlike the grueling series Survivorman, which featured just one man with a camera.
  3. Reviewed by: Mike Hale
    Jun 21, 2013
    This might be more amusing if Shane and Kim were more expressive or interesting, but neither evinces much personality.