• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 10, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
7.2

1. Oct 11, 2012
    Nashville is an incredibly unpredictable show filled with amaZayn cast. LoveIT!!!! It provides normally unattainable views of how celebrities live, even though only one episode aired, one can tell it is going to be spectacular
  2. Nov 19, 2012
    Probablys falls mosy satisfying new drama
  3. Nov 14, 2012
    I am not a country fan, but I do love this show. There are several compelling characters, there's no black and white and you suffer with the characters without them being too sentimental. Hope this continues!
  4. Nov 17, 2012
    This is the best new show this fall (2012). It's hard to believe the music for the show is so well done. This is a soap type show with all kinds of drama.
  5. Dec 1, 2012
    Nashville is the best new series on TV this season. It is extremely satisfying to see broadcast TV get the music business right - or even mostly right. The characters have depth I've rarely seen in commercial television, and the actors are all pitch perfect. This show has everything you'd want - social relevance, human angst, love, honor, duty....... It's all there. I hope futureNashville is the best new series on TV this season. It is extremely satisfying to see broadcast TV get the music business right - or even mostly right. The characters have depth I've rarely seen in commercial television, and the actors are all pitch perfect. This show has everything you'd want - social relevance, human angst, love, honor, duty....... It's all there. I hope future episodes match the stellar beginning of its first few - and I hope the network has the sense to keep renewing it. This is a must see. Bravo! Expand
  6. Dec 2, 2012
    This is arguably the best new show of the fall season. The cast itself is amazing, with Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere as the leads. Not only is the writing and the soap elements of this drama amazing, but the music and the voices of the actors are amazing as well. This show has a massive appeal and hopefully will continue to live up to it's premise.
  7. Dec 14, 2012
    This show became addictive for me. I payed no attention to it when it premiered (Country music? Not MY thing!) but one boring day thought I'd check it out on the internet and couldn't stop watching!!! In a matter of a couple days I've seen all the available episodes and am begging for more! The songs on average are pretty good but a few of them are truly beautiful. I'm glad they are beingThis show became addictive for me. I payed no attention to it when it premiered (Country music? Not MY thing!) but one boring day thought I'd check it out on the internet and couldn't stop watching!!! In a matter of a couple days I've seen all the available episodes and am begging for more! The songs on average are pretty good but a few of them are truly beautiful. I'm glad they are being released for download.

P.S. I didn't know Hayden Panettiere could sing!
  8. Jan 9, 2013
    I find that in all my personal troubles and personally not being a country music fan, this show takes me away and lets me disconnect and bepart of the lives of Reina, Juliette, Deacon, Gunner and the fountain of funny country music names! I really enjoy the show, the acting, strangely the music and the entire drama(premise) of the show. I think the background characters includingI find that in all my personal troubles and personally not being a country music fan, this show takes me away and lets me disconnect and bepart of the lives of Reina, Juliette, Deacon, Gunner and the fountain of funny country music names! I really enjoy the show, the acting, strangely the music and the entire drama(premise) of the show. I think the background characters including Juliette's drug addict mom, Deacon and his band of recuperated addicts, Reina's father/sister relationship.. Everything is just well done. I even enjoy how Juliette is possibly falling for her total opposite boyfriend, perhaps because he is the 1st to treat her different and with respect. Thanks to the people that made this show happen, you are real, you are current and you still let people like me, leave our troubles and enjoy a moment of disconnect without lament.🌟 Expand
  9. Jan 28, 2013
    I LOVE this show. One of the best of the year so far and it keeps the dramatic plot going. I think the characters all have something to give and it intrigues the audience. The cast is awesome!
  10. Jan 28, 2013
    Great show great cast :) Love the acting and love love the music. Im not really even a fan of country music but every song on this show is awesome. Cant wait for season 2!
  11. Jan 31, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Nashville is an OK show. It's not hard to impress me, all it takes is a good story line. At one point I thought the original storyline took a sharp turn, but it sure did come back. The series starts off with Rayna James and Juliette Barnes being opposites, but towards where the season is now, they partner up with the tour. I like how the writing took a turn like that. This is a great show, but it isn't at the absolute top of my list. Expand
  12. MHD
    May 6, 2013
    Woooow Its The Best Drama Show This Year I don't Listen To Country Music But The Show Makes Me Love Country Music A Perfect Acting A Great Story I'm So Exited To Continue Watching This Show I Think He Should Take A Lot Of Emmys
  13. Apr 24, 2013
    I had about given up on TV with the senseless reality shows...til Nashville came along. I am a professional musician..this show is incredible. Music, the acting...these actors sing better than most of the mega stars and the acting is a 10. Great writing, great casting. I believe in TV again. Way to go, this show is tops.
  14. Jul 31, 2013
    Who ever thought that Hayden "Claire" Panettiere could upstage Connie "Tami" Britton? Well, it just happened on the season finale of ABC's brilliant soap, Nashville. Both actresses are extraordinary in their roles and deserve everything that will soon come their way. (Emmys, perhaps.)
  15. Apr 29, 2014
    Nashville is awesome!!! Ever since I started watching this show I've been hooked! and has a bunch of interesting and deep characters, at least one of them is relatable to most people. The music is also great and clearly the actors/ musicians of the cast are very talented!!!!! many of the songs I'd like to download
  16. Oct 13, 2012
    It's hard to know where exactly this show will go, but so far I have seen a lot of promise. Connie Britton is the new Candice Bergen, she's just electric.
  17. Nov 23, 2012
    The best drama of the fall season 2012/2013, good acting, good story and addictive songs. Nashville is a great surprise for audience. Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere shine on screen.
  18. Feb 1, 2013
    Best show going! Music is great, characters are interesting and lots of entertaining drama. Soapy for sure but it's cool. If you like country music, it's even better!

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 22, 2012
    Nashville is the best new show of the fall. [29 Oct 2012, p.37]
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Bianco
    Oct 11, 2012
    It's a sprawling story, held together with music--though unlike Glee or Smash, most of the songs are presented on this night in truncated bursts.... While that could mean trouble, set worries aside for one night, and simply enjoy the season's best, most enjoyable new hour.
  3. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Oct 11, 2012
    Nashville feels fresh because it catches a different tone. The few ironic winks it makes do not disfigure its straight face for quality pulp, nor does the sincerity harden into hokum.