Nashville : Season 1

Sep 24, 2007
    Not bad Not bad at all.
  2. KanziaH.
    Sep 22, 2007
    The initial episode started out as kinda boring. But the comment about Nashville not being Hazard stirred a lot of interest. Now we're all intrigued by what will happen next.
  3. MatthewS.
    Sep 16, 2007
    Super fun show. Inside look at how songs and singers get "made". All the cast are "characters" and I love them. Clint is genius as a girl juggler.
  4. StephanieW.
    Sep 23, 2007
    I want to see more of Sarah! Who cares about Rachel and Mika and their high school feud over Clint? Who the heck is Clint anyway, and what does he know about country music or Nashville? He needs to borrow one of his dad's jets and fly to L.A. I do believe Sarah, Chuck, Jeff, and Matt are sincere. My bets are on those 4!
  5. TomS.
    Sep 18, 2007
    Seriously? Is this actually a television show?
  6. KevinL.
    Sep 24, 2007
    Avoid at all costs. The pilot was boring and it looked more like a scripted drama. It looked unconvincing. The show looked as if it is lost and it doesn't have any known structure to it. The characters are just unconvincing and just is painful.
  7. DeborahM.
    Sep 22, 2007
    Love it!!

1. Almost every scene on Nashville feels ploddingly staged. Every conversation is alarmingly, and unconvincingly, topical; no scene is wasted.
  2. Many of its real-life characters display a lot of talent. They also are so transparent about their emotions, whether sincere or calculating, that their social interactions play more like a scripted soap on fast forward.
  3. Reviewed by: Diane Werts
    This show is slickly packaged and unchallengingly trite in its slavish reality-show construction.