• Network: CBS
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
5.3

1. JoanN.
    Sep 26, 2009
    Good actors, but characters and plot uninteresting. Work place too dark and undefined. Not entertaining.
  2. Lorna
    Sep 23, 2009
    Doesn't resemble original at all. Too many main characters. Just another mundane cop show. Goofy.
  3. georgec.
    Sep 24, 2009
    The show is all flash and no substance, no core .Its such a blaitent rip off of NCIS and is full of has been celebs......except for Linda Hunt who must be forgiven for a real poor career choise.
  4. CujoD.
    Sep 23, 2009
    It was horribly boring, predictable, and lifeless. A waste of an hour of my life. I was having a difficult time staying awake.
  5. JackB.
    Sep 22, 2009
    Bad copy of "Mission: Impossible" or "Charlie's Angels". No depth. Hack written.
  6. Nov 5, 2010
    I never really liked this show but for the second season i wanted to watch it and see if they improved anything from last season and sadly they did nothing that made me interest in it. I still HATE all of the characters.These people are the worst detective ever always blaming the victims until someone dies and then they start to think maybe he is innocent. Then with the last episodeI never really liked this show but for the second season i wanted to watch it and see if they improved anything from last season and sadly they did nothing that made me interest in it. I still HATE all of the characters.These people are the worst detective ever always blaming the victims until someone dies and then they start to think maybe he is innocent. Then with the last episode "Anonymous" i hate it when they do these type of things
    i just about had it im not wasting my time with this horrible excuse of a show. why is it that i can never find a good spin-off show
  7. Jan 19, 2012
    Sucks, Sucks, Sucks--This is gonna be a tough one..The show has'nt got a single redeeming quality--not one..And the cast of characters--well, ya got that one right--Characters.. From the retired once "Tossed Midget Champion" in charge of the smoldering and mooding crew--to the smoldering and moody crew itself. Whoa baby, Who in the heck is writing the weekly scripts? Steven Hawkins?Sucks, Sucks, Sucks--This is gonna be a tough one..The show has'nt got a single redeeming quality--not one..And the cast of characters--well, ya got that one right--Characters.. From the retired once "Tossed Midget Champion" in charge of the smoldering and mooding crew--to the smoldering and moody crew itself. Whoa baby, Who in the heck is writing the weekly scripts? Steven Hawkins? Because the stuff is outta this world. If it was'nt for the Hot Girl with the envious rack and those hot cars, the show would have absolutely nothing worth viewing. Who could possibly be watching this mess? Not one of the characters is beleivable --OMG, the latest episode had what's his name having been a Romanian child immigrant. What? Are they sure this is the story line to pursue? How about a little realism here..Obviously the character could have been the long lost son of an IRA member who was tortured and killed in Belfast ( he looks Irish) When's the last time you saw a Romanian looking like him? Musta been around the same time as that Blonde Blue eyed Shirpa from Tibet ! I mean, c'mon Hollywood--is that the best ya got? Looks like the whole country along with our evening entertainment is headed the way of Washington---FLUSH TWICE ! Expand
  8. ScottW.
    Oct 14, 2009
    Rather lifeless spin-off of the original NCIS. NCIS: LA lacks good characters. I would have expected more from someone like Chris O'Donnell, although I don't know why. I only remember him as Robin. I think so far, the only actor that comes across as having some sort of realistic personality is Linda Hunt. The show seems to try too hard. I think it would have been better to spend Rather lifeless spin-off of the original NCIS. NCIS: LA lacks good characters. I would have expected more from someone like Chris O'Donnell, although I don't know why. I only remember him as Robin. I think so far, the only actor that comes across as having some sort of realistic personality is Linda Hunt. The show seems to try too hard. I think it would have been better to spend a lot more time in developing the characters in the beginning, at the risk of slowing the series down, and then moving onto the more serious stuff. I think NCIS: LA tries to jump in to the middle of the fray and expect viewers to catch up. Its ridiculous. I hope it gets its act together soon, or its one show I wouldn't mind seeing canceled. Expand
  9. EliasC
    Oct 13, 2009
    None of the charm, none of the fine acting, none of the believability. Better to let this die quickly before it contaminates the original NCIS series. In any case, shouldn't this more accurately be entitled NCIS: San Diego?
  10. JoshH
    Oct 15, 2009
    It's already a few episodes in, yet, I just can't seem to get into it. I don't finish watching an episode looking forward to the next one, like I did for the original series. Just plain dislike this one.
  11. ChristopherS.
    Oct 20, 2009
    Grotesquely bad.
  12. Deb
    Sep 23, 2009
    NCIS did not need a spin off. Tired plot, characters trying too hard to be believable. Insufficient explanation of where the woman head of the unit went from last season. Seems disjointed. Will be surprised if it lasts.
  13. CoryC.
    Oct 5, 2009
    Great actors, most already famous, with new faces and different positions. However the characters backgrounds aren't enough, the humor is rarely shown and when shown its not even that funny. Even most of the story line is hard to follow! They are great actors but, the writers could do better considering that they are professionals. One more thing is that the show, NCIS: LA, Great actors, most already famous, with new faces and different positions. However the characters backgrounds aren't enough, the humor is rarely shown and when shown its not even that funny. Even most of the story line is hard to follow! They are great actors but, the writers could do better considering that they are professionals. One more thing is that the show, NCIS: LA, doesn't have the same or even better warm feeling then its brotheren NCIS. Other than that the shows at least decent. Expand
  14. MelissaW.
    Sep 23, 2009
    I turned it off half way through. I guess you have to have watched NCIS to know who the hell these people work for. The plot was so obvious. I tend to loose interest when I figure out what's going on before the characters in the show do. Chris O'Connel was the only actor worth a dang on the show. Will not watch again.
  15. LorenM
    Oct 12, 2009
    The original NCIS series was wonderful and new. This is just a spin-off from that which doesn't pursuede me to watch it. This show is good, but for those of you who watch every NCIS episode may find it redundant.
  16. RosemaryL
    Oct 13, 2009
    ODonnell & Cool J are starting to click as a team, and Hedy is a real pro who can fit into any ensemble. The rest of the cast is still trying too hard and the psychologist is just plain bad; a dumb extraneous role that makes no sense played by a not very good, not very attractive actor. Plots don't totally hang together. Plus the setting is just so... common. Hoping with time ODonnell & Cool J are starting to click as a team, and Hedy is a real pro who can fit into any ensemble. The rest of the cast is still trying too hard and the psychologist is just plain bad; a dumb extraneous role that makes no sense played by a not very good, not very attractive actor. Plots don't totally hang together. Plus the setting is just so... common. Hoping with time it'll improve. Expand
  17. GeneR.
    Oct 18, 2009
    Just another boring cop Drama. CBS is trying to boast its the #1 new show, I'm calling BS!. I Love NCIS! Abby is the bomb, Gibs is way cool, and the sexual tension between Zeva and Tony rock. Ducky and McGee round out the main cast and are great support cast. The overal Chemistry is great. NCIS Los Angeles misses the mark on so many points! I've seen every episode so far but Just another boring cop Drama. CBS is trying to boast its the #1 new show, I'm calling BS!. I Love NCIS! Abby is the bomb, Gibs is way cool, and the sexual tension between Zeva and Tony rock. Ducky and McGee round out the main cast and are great support cast. The overal Chemistry is great. NCIS Los Angeles misses the mark on so many points! I've seen every episode so far but just about to give up on the show. Expand
  18. Dec 25, 2010
    I love classic police series but this one gah, so incredibly boring, the character is so fake and no where. What the role of another character beside the main two lead and Lidia, the script is so lazily done and the plot is so predictable. I can't imagine how this show garnered a lot of viewers in US. For me, it just plain boring and flat.
  19. Mar 2, 2011
    Dull story lines acted out as wooden as can be. None of the characters are interesting. I couldn't pay attention as there was nothing to pay attention to.
  20. Jan 15, 2012
    after finishing the whole season, dont seem to get anything from the series; it is not as nice as CSI ( all of them NY, LV ) not as good as criminal minds nor the mentalist etc. the plot seem to be very forceful in terms of getting the clues and solving the crimes. the only thing worth watching are the action parts of the movie. plot-wise nothing to shout about at all. buck up!@
  21. Mar 29, 2013
    I'm a big fan of most criminal procedural shows but I can't get into this at all, even though I've tried really hard to. I thought it'd get better after the first season but it hasn't. It's flat. The characters are uninspired and although I don't really dislike any of them, I can't say I like them either. I tolerate them. The whole show lacks depth, the story lines are predictable and failI'm a big fan of most criminal procedural shows but I can't get into this at all, even though I've tried really hard to. I thought it'd get better after the first season but it hasn't. It's flat. The characters are uninspired and although I don't really dislike any of them, I can't say I like them either. I tolerate them. The whole show lacks depth, the story lines are predictable and fail to get me invested. It's nothing like the original NCIS and it feels as though it was just given the NCIS title in order to gain viewers. The only good thing about this show is Hetty but she's only around for a couple of minutes an episode so it's not really worth it. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Leah Greenblatt
    The plot bats at logic like a cat toy, but the experience is still slickly entertaining.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    It's a Pre-Cambrian specimen that crept out of the primordial ooze of TV past, with a rhythm so profoundly familiar that if you happened to fall asleep during the first few minutes and woke up for the last, you'd be able to mentally reconstruct the entire program from scratch.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    The series can at best be lauded for its efficiency and at worst be chided for resorting to the convenient fallback of Mexican drug lords as its initial heavies.