• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
5.2

1. Nov 5, 2010
    I never really liked this show but for the second season i wanted to watch it and see if they improved anything from last season and sadly they did nothing that made me interest in it. I still HATE all of the characters.These people are the worst detective ever always blaming the victims until someone dies and then they start to think maybe he is innocent. Then with the last episodeI never really liked this show but for the second season i wanted to watch it and see if they improved anything from last season and sadly they did nothing that made me interest in it. I still HATE all of the characters.These people are the worst detective ever always blaming the victims until someone dies and then they start to think maybe he is innocent. Then with the last episode "Anonymous" i hate it when they do these type of things
    i just about had it im not wasting my time with this horrible excuse of a show. why is it that i can never find a good spin-off show
  2. Dec 25, 2010
    I love classic police series but this one gah, so incredibly boring, the character is so fake and no where. What the role of another character beside the main two lead and Lidia, the script is so lazily done and the plot is so predictable. I can't imagine how this show garnered a lot of viewers in US. For me, it just plain boring and flat.
  3. Mar 2, 2011
    Dull story lines acted out as wooden as can be. None of the characters are interesting. I couldn't pay attention as there was nothing to pay attention to.
  4. Jan 15, 2012
    after finishing the whole season, dont seem to get anything from the series; it is not as nice as CSI ( all of them NY, LV ) not as good as criminal minds nor the mentalist etc. the plot seem to be very forceful in terms of getting the clues and solving the crimes. the only thing worth watching are the action parts of the movie. plot-wise nothing to shout about at all. buck up!@
  5. Jan 19, 2012
    Sucks, Sucks, Sucks--This is gonna be a tough one..The show has'nt got a single redeeming quality--not one..And the cast of characters--well, ya got that one right--Characters.. From the retired once "Tossed Midget Champion" in charge of the smoldering and mooding crew--to the smoldering and moody crew itself. Whoa baby, Who in the heck is writing the weekly scripts? Steven Hawkins?Sucks, Sucks, Sucks--This is gonna be a tough one..The show has'nt got a single redeeming quality--not one..And the cast of characters--well, ya got that one right--Characters.. From the retired once "Tossed Midget Champion" in charge of the smoldering and mooding crew--to the smoldering and moody crew itself. Whoa baby, Who in the heck is writing the weekly scripts? Steven Hawkins? Because the stuff is outta this world. If it was'nt for the Hot Girl with the envious rack and those hot cars, the show would have absolutely nothing worth viewing. Who could possibly be watching this mess? Not one of the characters is beleivable --OMG, the latest episode had what's his name having been a Romanian child immigrant. What? Are they sure this is the story line to pursue? How about a little realism here..Obviously the character could have been the long lost son of an IRA member who was tortured and killed in Belfast ( he looks Irish) When's the last time you saw a Romanian looking like him? Musta been around the same time as that Blonde Blue eyed Shirpa from Tibet ! I mean, c'mon Hollywood--is that the best ya got? Looks like the whole country along with our evening entertainment is headed the way of Washington---FLUSH TWICE ! Expand
  6. Mar 29, 2013
    I'm a big fan of most criminal procedural shows but I can't get into this at all, even though I've tried really hard to. I thought it'd get better after the first season but it hasn't. It's flat. The characters are uninspired and although I don't really dislike any of them, I can't say I like them either. I tolerate them. The whole show lacks depth, the story lines are predictable and failI'm a big fan of most criminal procedural shows but I can't get into this at all, even though I've tried really hard to. I thought it'd get better after the first season but it hasn't. It's flat. The characters are uninspired and although I don't really dislike any of them, I can't say I like them either. I tolerate them. The whole show lacks depth, the story lines are predictable and fail to get me invested. It's nothing like the original NCIS and it feels as though it was just given the NCIS title in order to gain viewers. The only good thing about this show is Hetty but she's only around for a couple of minutes an episode so it's not really worth it. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Leah Greenblatt
    The plot bats at logic like a cat toy, but the experience is still slickly entertaining.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    It's a Pre-Cambrian specimen that crept out of the primordial ooze of TV past, with a rhythm so profoundly familiar that if you happened to fall asleep during the first few minutes and woke up for the last, you'd be able to mentally reconstruct the entire program from scratch.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    The series can at best be lauded for its efficiency and at worst be chided for resorting to the convenient fallback of Mexican drug lords as its initial heavies.