NCIS: Los Angeles : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2009
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
5.4

1. Jan 15, 2012
    after finishing the whole season, dont seem to get anything from the series; it is not as nice as CSI ( all of them NY, LV ) not as good as criminal minds nor the mentalist etc. the plot seem to be very forceful in terms of getting the clues and solving the crimes. the only thing worth watching are the action parts of the movie. plot-wise nothing to shout about at all. buck up!@
  2. JoshH
    Oct 15, 2009
    It's already a few episodes in, yet, I just can't seem to get into it. I don't finish watching an episode looking forward to the next one, like I did for the original series. Just plain dislike this one.
  3. Deb
    Sep 23, 2009
    NCIS did not need a spin off. Tired plot, characters trying too hard to be believable. Insufficient explanation of where the woman head of the unit went from last season. Seems disjointed. Will be surprised if it lasts.
  4. MichaelH
    Oct 13, 2009
    I think Chris is a talented actor. I don't see that at all in this show. The chemistry between to guys who work together and have to rely on with their lives is totally absent. Most of their comments to one another seem fake or forced especially comments that are meant to be funny. The other characters as well just don't act their roles realistically, save Linda Hunt who is the I think Chris is a talented actor. I don't see that at all in this show. The chemistry between to guys who work together and have to rely on with their lives is totally absent. Most of their comments to one another seem fake or forced especially comments that are meant to be funny. The other characters as well just don't act their roles realistically, save Linda Hunt who is the only thing that makes the sub-moronic plots even somewhat plausible. Perhaps its not the actors fault at all. Perhaps its the writers who have wrote such terribly fictional cases that even the actors are having a hard time taking it seriously. If so it would explain the half-hearted execution of lines and humor. I want this show to work because I am a fan of NCIS. However, it needs to makes these changes quickly. I am losing hope that it will ever change its formula, and there are frankly better shows to watch. Expand
  5. LorenM
    Oct 12, 2009
    The original NCIS series was wonderful and new. This is just a spin-off from that which doesn't pursuede me to watch it. This show is good, but for those of you who watch every NCIS episode may find it redundant.
  6. GeneR.
    Oct 18, 2009
    Just another boring cop Drama. CBS is trying to boast its the #1 new show, I'm calling BS!. I Love NCIS! Abby is the bomb, Gibs is way cool, and the sexual tension between Zeva and Tony rock. Ducky and McGee round out the main cast and are great support cast. The overal Chemistry is great. NCIS Los Angeles misses the mark on so many points! I've seen every episode so far but Just another boring cop Drama. CBS is trying to boast its the #1 new show, I'm calling BS!. I Love NCIS! Abby is the bomb, Gibs is way cool, and the sexual tension between Zeva and Tony rock. Ducky and McGee round out the main cast and are great support cast. The overal Chemistry is great. NCIS Los Angeles misses the mark on so many points! I've seen every episode so far but just about to give up on the show. Expand
  7. JudyT
    Sep 22, 2009
    Just another average TV show. No imagination and generic characters. I don't suspect it will last long.
  8. Dec 1, 2011
    I think this show really isn't NCIS it's more just a cop show a few times they do some Navy stuff but not like the real NCIS which I love to watch. I wish they would make it better

1. The plot bats at logic like a cat toy, but the experience is still slickly entertaining.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    It's a Pre-Cambrian specimen that crept out of the primordial ooze of TV past, with a rhythm so profoundly familiar that if you happened to fall asleep during the first few minutes and woke up for the last, you'd be able to mentally reconstruct the entire program from scratch.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    The series can at best be lauded for its efficiency and at worst be chided for resorting to the convenient fallback of Mexican drug lords as its initial heavies.