• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
5.1

1. Sep 29, 2010
    Its clear from the start that Belesario is not directing this series, and unfortunately it turned into just another boring CSI wannae with little character development, no humour, and quite a lot dumbing down. Take the first episode - "my cocaine is pure" says the drug dealer. What drug dealer says that? But no, we are so stupid we have to be told the white stuff in the suitcase is cocaine. The slick, snappy writing of the original series and the focus on team dynamcis and the relationships between the team members are no where to be seen, while the chemistry between the characters, apparent in the spin-off episodes but evaporating in a high-tech blaze by the first episode, leaves the two main characters playing their roles like straight men playing a gay crush in an amateur dramatics group. What a disappointment. Expand
  2. Jan 29, 2012
    NCIS Los Angeles - the best show on tv. I have been watching this since it started and it gets better every show. Really like Chris O'donnell as Callen and the other characters, Hetty, Sam and Kensi. Great show, lots of great action, has a great serious side but also has some really good laughs. Not like the original at all - even better.
  3. Oct 18, 2013
    Marisol Nichols can't act worth a crap and the episode where she guest starred on NCIS Los Angeles was horrible. Bad episode all around, I hope I don't see anymore of these poorly written episodes.

1. Reviewed by: Leah Greenblatt
    The plot bats at logic like a cat toy, but the experience is still slickly entertaining.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    It's a Pre-Cambrian specimen that crept out of the primordial ooze of TV past, with a rhythm so profoundly familiar that if you happened to fall asleep during the first few minutes and woke up for the last, you'd be able to mentally reconstruct the entire program from scratch.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    The series can at best be lauded for its efficiency and at worst be chided for resorting to the convenient fallback of Mexican drug lords as its initial heavies.