Nip/Tuck : Season 5

• Series Premiere Date: Jul 22, 2003
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
7.9

Nov 15, 2007
    So much better than the last season... nip/tuck is back!
  2. Alex
    Nov 3, 2007
    Blasphemy! It was amazing. The move will definitely revitalize the show, in part because Julia won't factor as much in the plot. Also, where else are you going to find Oliver Platt, Jennifer Coolidge and Portia di Rossi in one place?
  3. ChrisG.
    Dec 5, 2007
    This season is extremely refreshing and is already far better than last season. It is now funny and has many new ides. Eden is an excellent character that adds to the already drama filled story line.
  4. VincentH.
    Nov 30, 2007
    It saddens me to say, but as a longtime Nip/Tuck viewer, I wasn't really all that excited about the fifth season premiere. Season 4 was Godawful (boring storylines, dreary guest actors, etc). I really enjoyed season 3 but 4 was enough to turn me away. It was really really terrible. But I waded through it anyway, and I am glad I did. While the show is still not near the peak of season It saddens me to say, but as a longtime Nip/Tuck viewer, I wasn't really all that excited about the fifth season premiere. Season 4 was Godawful (boring storylines, dreary guest actors, etc). I really enjoyed season 3 but 4 was enough to turn me away. It was really really terrible. But I waded through it anyway, and I am glad I did. While the show is still not near the peak of season 1 or 2, so far it kills the last 2 seasons as it seems Ryan Murphy has remembered what made the show good in the first place. Too bad it took him so long though. Expand
  5. RonaldM.
    Nov 15, 2007
    Hot Hot Fun!
  6. ScottM.
    Nov 11, 2007
    Thank god they're making the show fun again. i haven't enjoyed it this much since season 2.
  7. AmberW.
    Dec 18, 2007
    Love this show! love it love love it.

Nip/Tuck is back to being the frothy, fun and knowing show it was in its early days.
  2. Nip/Tuck has reclaimed its sense of humor.
  3. Ten minutes into the season premiere of Nip/Tuck and you have to wonder what those deeply disturbed plastic surgeons were doing wasting four seasons, and all that unexplored sexual tension, in Miami when they so clearly belong in Los Angeles.