• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 15, 2012
  • Season #: 1
7.1

1. Jul 14, 2012
    Any show can never take the place of third watch however this has the makings ans staff t be very entertaining.I think they should give it another chance even if that means going to another network.How can you lose with Roberyt De Niro producing it....
  2. May 16, 2012
    Has big shoes to fill and given other police shows out there, its acting is great! More than credible it lacks the "I wanna know whats going to happen to that guy/girl". Perhaps bad timing or drawn out character development available for audience consumption, I am sad to see it go...but oh ya...Rookie Blue and Blue Bloods will fill the shoes.
  3. Apr 30, 2012
    Sunday, April 29 NYC 22: the background monotone loud obnoxious sound was so loud I could not understand the dialog, forcing me to a different channel. This is not the only show where either directors or ill informed engineers or both drop in the awful background bing bang bang monotones that no one in their right mind would consider either music. Background sound should enhance the mood and complement the actors, but instead too frequently it drives me to another channel or to bed.

I find the show's content refreshing. It's a pleasure not to see people running around shinning little flashlights (didn't the victim pay the light bill?) or being mezmorized over a hair or worse, an autopsy. Regretably, I will never be able to watch NYC 22 again if the background sound is not completely eliminated or reduced to a whisper.
  4. Apr 23, 2012
    After watching two episodes of the first season, I must admit, that i'm very positively surprised. This is a decent show. If you are not a picky person you would like it. It's a bit chaotic at times, but overall it's a pretty Ok show.
  5. Apr 16, 2012
    Im pretty devestated that NYC 22 replaced csi miami & shortened the season. But NYC 22 is a pretty decent show from what i've seen last night. The show didnt start off as good but At the half mark of the show it got interesting. Im looking forward to this show but it better not make CBS cancel CSI Miami

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Apr 27, 2012
    It's a well-done, somewhat sleepy ensemble drama about newbies on patrol. [7 May 2012, p.46]
    NYC 22 isn't the best or worst show you'll ever see.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Apr 16, 2012
    NYC 22 is very much a prototypical CBS show--it lacks ambition but it's not terrible.