• Network: Bravo
  • Season #: 1
1.4

Overwhelming dislike- based on 30 Ratings

1. Dec 13, 2013
    I do not want to make the typical generalization but I'm just surprised there may be people who look at miserable programs like this. I come from Scandinavia, specifically Copenhagen, where people learn French, English and German in addition to their mother tongue from 3 class. This program can only and must be a huge disgrace for not only people from New York but throughout the UnitedI do not want to make the typical generalization but I'm just surprised there may be people who look at miserable programs like this. I come from Scandinavia, specifically Copenhagen, where people learn French, English and German in addition to their mother tongue from 3 class. This program can only and must be a huge disgrace for not only people from New York but throughout the United States. If young people are so dumb in all of the US. Then you have a huge problem!
    I give the program a star for content and U.S. 10 stars to hopefully not have to be full of such ignorant people

1. Underneath it, we also see kids. Yes, rich kids, but also insecure kids coping with the universal dramas of teenagers. That may be the most engaging part of NYC Prep.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Yes, cliches about wealth and privilege abound and are confirmed, or perhaps further embedded....But NYC Prep is so eager to establish a kinship with "Gossip Girl" that it's forgotten to tell much of a story.
  3. Thanks to a collection of well-off New York adolescents whose parents really should have known better, the NBC Universal-owned cable network's out to convince us that those kids from "Gossip Girl" are real. As if anyone would want them to be.