October Road : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
8.6

1. sharg
    Apr 20, 2007
    october road is the best new show!
  2. AllisonW
    Mar 20, 2007
    This show was so good I love everything about it from the acting to the music it all just works for the show. And Nick will u marry me
  3. mercye.
    Oct 10, 2007
    love October road- this was one of my favorite mid season shows! love the actors- and the love stories! it's like a good book that i hated to put down. can't wait to see it on the air again!
  4. AngelaB.
    Nov 3, 2007
    I love October Road and couldn't believe it wasn't brought back. I want to know the rest of their stories. The critics don't know everything. ABC needs to bring it back.
  5. mlh
    Oct 21, 2007
    Love the show!!!!
  6. AngieG.
    Dec 5, 2007
    I love the show. I was ticked when I found out that October Road was not coming back. I could not believe the first show that I had enjoyed watching in quite some time was not returning. I don't care to see another reality show or one more crazy murder show. I cant wait for more! love the Mushy stuff! I enjoy sitting down wrapping up in a blanket and going to Knights Ridge for more.
  7. TawniM
    Mar 16, 2007
    Great new show! Being a Gen-Xer myself, I was immediatley smitten when the first image was of the late great Cobain. And when the opening flashback scene faded with Boston's "Dont Look Back" just days after the untimely death of legandary lead singer Brad Delp, I couldnt help but think that the next hour would be truely something special. Add a little Three Dog Night and REO Speed Great new show! Being a Gen-Xer myself, I was immediatley smitten when the first image was of the late great Cobain. And when the opening flashback scene faded with Boston's "Dont Look Back" just days after the untimely death of legandary lead singer Brad Delp, I couldnt help but think that the next hour would be truely something special. Add a little Three Dog Night and REO Speed Wagon to the mix, and what you have is a musical, magical, well written trip down memory lane. Great cast! Great soundtrack! The way I see it, October Road is in diapers!!! Expand
  8. Kate
    Mar 19, 2007
    This was a great show. People who say it was bad are just being cynical and critical. Whatever happened with good old love stories unfolding and not being judgmental about them. This show makes you want to see more!
  9. JackieH
    Apr 19, 2007
    I DON'T agree with the critics! I absolutely love this show. I watch it each week, and hopefully will be able to watch it in the Fall.
  10. TammyL
    Apr 22, 2007
    I enjoy watching the characters renew their friendships. Yes, the show is basically unbelievable but isn't that why you watch tv to escape reality.
  11. cheriek
    Apr 25, 2007
    I enjoy the show and hope its renewed
  12. ericau
    Apr 3, 2007
    great show!
  13. KV
    Apr 30, 2007
    I really like this show. Finally, something even my husband will watch with me! It's nice to see something that isn't gory and full of violence that I can't let my kids see. And I like the music, too.
  14. ashleyA.
    I love this show!!!
  15. LizS
    Loves IT!!!!!!!!
  16. LaurenB
    Apr 5, 2007
    I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite shows of all time (four episodes in). The purpose of TV is to take your mind off reality. It doesn't need to be believeable or realistic, just entertaining. Great cast, good looking cast, and wonderful story line. I love it!
  17. stepahniee
    May 14, 2007
    i actually enjoy it
  18. Jacob
    May 14, 2007
    I don't understand how the critics don't like the show. I really do think it's the best new show we've been thrust upon. Kind of expected it to be much higher. In the green. ...Huh. Well anyway, I really like it.
  19. angelicag.
    Jul 8, 2007
    I really love this show!! i cant wait till its back on. the story line has a lot of real life issue's and the actors are great i hope hope i dont miss any episodes. its the only show thats worth staying up past 10pm to see..
  20. NicoleG.
    Sep 12, 2007
    Why must it come out midseason???? Love This Show!!!!!
  21. TerrieT.
    Sep 6, 2007
    Wondering when it will start up again, It's one of the best shows on. All actors are rated a10 in my book.
  22. KayJ.
    Feb 12, 2008
    One of the best shows on TV! Hope it stays on for awhile
  23. AlexA
    Mar 10, 2008
    Some critics are right, This is a almost a chick show only that it is for guys,... Regardles of what they say, I must admit this has been one of the best show I have seen...Call me crazy but I'm sure there are more guys out there like myself that some how in one way or another can relate to what goes on in the TV show..... I like it...
  24. PamelaC.
    Apr 18, 2008
    I absolutely love October Road. Sometimes I think the critics are half-asleep when they write this stuff. I suppose once your mind has been constantly stuffed with forensics, back-stabbing housewives, over-dramatic doctors (did I leave anything out) ... you don't know a good thing when you see it.
  25. MichelleJ.
    Apr 18, 2008
    I don't know what show the critics have viewed, I completely disagree with them. This show is a joy. It is entertaining and fun and it is a wonderful change from the copy cat shows that are flooding the air waves. LOVE IT!
  26. TracyR.
    Apr 19, 2008
    I can't believe the negative reviews for this outstanding show. I think all of these reviews were from season 1 and the second season really was better than the 1st. But if these critics hate my favorite show on TV, I won't be reading them for advice any longer. October Road has everything I want in a TV show---great characters, interesting story lines, character arcs, talented I can't believe the negative reviews for this outstanding show. I think all of these reviews were from season 1 and the second season really was better than the 1st. But if these critics hate my favorite show on TV, I won't be reading them for advice any longer. October Road has everything I want in a TV show---great characters, interesting story lines, character arcs, talented actors, heart, family and friends who stick by each other in hard times and a terrific musical soundtrack that you can't sit still to. This show is like coming home to your old neighborhood once a week. It's a slice of Americana that doesn't exist on TV anymore among the cop, law or reality shows. October Road WILL make you cry, laugh and feel like you're among family and friends. WATCH IT! Expand
  27. EmmieS
    Apr 28, 2008
    This is the most realistic show on television. I can relate to the characters as if they were my friends back home.
  28. MyrnaR.
    Oct 17, 2007
    Love it, very heartwarming, a change from all the crime series. Hope it comes back for another season.
  29. MatthewS.
    Nov 8, 2007
    I beleive that this series is well written and wonderfully casted, the sound track is right on.
  30. AronA.
    Dec 10, 2007
    This is definitely one of the best shows on TV.

1. Achingly sincere, deeply unbelievable.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    [It] feels like a Hallmark movie stretched into series form.
    Alternately engaging and annoying.