• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 10, 2013
  • Season #: 1
6.9

1. Oct 22, 2013
    So, so pitiful. A terrible waste of talent. There was potential here, but they didn't come through with a script worth filming. The CGI is so cheap it belongs in the 1990s. I've seen better effects on laundry detergent ads.

I'll continue watching the original show but not this weak spin-off.
  2. Oct 26, 2013
    I rated the pilot a couple of weeks back and now the third episode aired a few nights ago and i just want to point out that it was awful. this show is going nowhere! Stick to the original Once upon a time not it's cheap spin-off
  3. Nov 17, 2013
    I was intrigued to check out the pilot because Once Upon a Time has been consistently good for its first two seasons and season 3 is, in fact, even becoming more solid. However, this spin-off doesn't impress me at all. I guess I'm no longer thrilled by the unconventional takes on classic tales. And the VFX is seriously horrible. I know it's a network TV show, but at least have the decency to work better on the visual effect because it's really irritating. Red light for me. Expand
  4. Mar 29, 2014
    It would be better left alone once in a fairy tale, and it distorts the whole episode with its own story while trying to tie them that they peresikalis ... This is not work because in the series once a tale of gin, and this other, and somehow miraculously he was not storebruke and in Wonderland. And it's not all alkaline error. The best option is to close the show once in Wonderland.

1. Reviewed by: Vicki Hyman
    Feb 13, 2014
    The grand, star-crossed romance between Alice and Cyrus is promising, and turning Alice into a willful Victorian riot grrl is a move that will resonate with many viewers. As in "Once," the computer-generated landscapes and creatures don't quite work--they look do look unworldly, but in a cheesy way.
  2. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 24, 2013
    Wonderland grabs elements from the Lewis Carroll classic, throwing them down a rabbit hole and lets them land willy-nilly. [28 Oct 2013, p.42]
    Wonderland has no nuance. It's not elegant or metaphorical at all, and many of the scenes would be at home on an episode of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.