• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 10, 2013
6.9

1. Apr 19, 2014
    Awesome show. Each episode is filled with drama, action, and fantasy. Many elements from Once Upon a Time are present. We even get to see Cora during her reign as the Queen of Hearts. The story is entertaining, but takes a few episodes to get significantly interesting. The characters spend a lot of time walking around Wonderland before any of the really good episodes start. It's certainlyAwesome show. Each episode is filled with drama, action, and fantasy. Many elements from Once Upon a Time are present. We even get to see Cora during her reign as the Queen of Hearts. The story is entertaining, but takes a few episodes to get significantly interesting. The characters spend a lot of time walking around Wonderland before any of the really good episodes start. It's certainly not better than Once Upon a Time, but is still a show worth watching. Expand
  2. Oct 20, 2013
    The show is pretty unnecessary, the storyline could be weaved into a back-story of the regular Once Upon a Time series. The plot is OK, but it still isn't too interesting. Same stuff we've seen before.

It was cool seeing characters from the originals series and I hope they have more connections considering that this is a spin-off with completely brand new characters.
  3. Oct 16, 2013
    This show is pretty interesting. From what I saw, it seems like it could end up being a very great show. I can't wait to see more of it. Love the fact they put another disney character from a whole different show in it!
  4. Oct 21, 2013
    This is fun and bubbly! I like it!

The Knave of Hearts is likely to be a fan-favorite, following the steps of his sister, who become famous on the British hit "Misfits". The Socha siblings are fun to watch! I also like Jafar, he is malevolent and cool. I enjoyed the music and the storyline was somewhat engaging. But there are so many things wrong with this show. As its very
    This is fun and bubbly! I like it!

But there are so many things wrong with this show. As its very existence! Was it really necessary? I don't think so. I can hear the producers counting the money! I just don't see it purpose. A stereotypical leading roles, even more stereotypical villains...

But I like the soundtrack, and I recommend sticking around it for some time.
  5. Nov 25, 2013
    I'm yet to decide where I stand on this series. Sophie Lowe is exceptional as Alice, and the other cast members bring solid support. But I can't help but wonder; was it necessary to make this show? I'm sure we could have gotten the same amount of fun from a few episodes of once upon a time. Do we really need 22 episodes? Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it. It's fun escapism. An hour ofI'm yet to decide where I stand on this series. Sophie Lowe is exceptional as Alice, and the other cast members bring solid support. But I can't help but wonder; was it necessary to make this show? I'm sure we could have gotten the same amount of fun from a few episodes of once upon a time. Do we really need 22 episodes? Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it. It's fun escapism. An hour of bubbly company. A guilty-pleasure if nothing else. But again, was it necessary? Expand
  6. Oct 11, 2013
    I really liked this new show! I think the re-telling of Alice is a great idea! I'm a fan of OUAT and am excited to see this spin off grow! Just like with OUAT, I really love the costumes! Jafar looked super cool! And the Red Queen's dress and crown were awesome! I think Alice is a good actress and very believable! I'd like to see more of her love with Cyrus! It would have be fun to startI really liked this new show! I think the re-telling of Alice is a great idea! I'm a fan of OUAT and am excited to see this spin off grow! Just like with OUAT, I really love the costumes! Jafar looked super cool! And the Red Queen's dress and crown were awesome! I think Alice is a good actress and very believable! I'd like to see more of her love with Cyrus! It would have be fun to start this show at their first meeting even if it already happened on OUAT. Maybe do more flashbacks cuz Love is the best reason to watch stories. Its cool to have Iggy Pop as the Caterpillar and Jon Lithgow as the Rabbit love to see them more on screen! Keep up the great work! Expand
  7. Oct 14, 2013
    Thers is too muche romance and kindness that in OUAT original and the effects aren't so good. But I love how they use fairy tale character!
    The Rabbit and the Knave have great potential!
  8. Oct 25, 2013
    Creative, imaginative, fun. Keeps me wanting to find out more. Not such a fan of the cgi, but the characters are likeable and acting is better than Once upon a time.
  9. Nov 26, 2013
    Once Upon a Time in Wonderland is a breath of fresh air when comparing it to other network television. Finally, a show with an interesting, unique premise with a good storyline. I am so sick and tired of generic comedies, singing shows, and the unfathomable amount of crime series. Wonderland is unique and brings to life a world we learned about during our childhood. I hope that ABC willOnce Upon a Time in Wonderland is a breath of fresh air when comparing it to other network television. Finally, a show with an interesting, unique premise with a good storyline. I am so sick and tired of generic comedies, singing shows, and the unfathomable amount of crime series. Wonderland is unique and brings to life a world we learned about during our childhood. I hope that ABC will keep this show running and not crawl back to the generic boring crap most networks put on. Expand
  10. Dec 4, 2013
    I'm loving this show It makes us disover a new way to interpete the Lewis Caroll's books, and I love the environmment, the plot is simple, but fits. I hope it will continue. I just want writers to now find another story line not involving love.
  11. Dec 18, 2013
    It's a good show. There is however, some give and take between the quality of the scripting and the plot-line. The tandem story-lines and how they connect at the end of each episode is good, but sometimes it seems to just lack a certain complexity.
  12. Mar 18, 2014
    I love this show! As to be expected, this first season is slow but this is the case with most every story. Time to established a plot and show character growth and development shouldn't happen over night. If it did, then there would be no story. That being said, i hope they keep it on for a second season so we can see where the story really goes. I think it has a lot of potential, justI love this show! As to be expected, this first season is slow but this is the case with most every story. Time to established a plot and show character growth and development shouldn't happen over night. If it did, then there would be no story. That being said, i hope they keep it on for a second season so we can see where the story really goes. I think it has a lot of potential, just maybe some better decisions when it comes to the writing. Expand
  13. Apr 7, 2014
    I think this show is absolutely terrific!!!! Please please please don't let them cancel it. Give us at least one more season. I think the cast is great. I think the special effects are spectacular. I am so looking forward to the next season.
  14. May 15, 2014
    I really like this show, the main thing that disappoints me is the scenery. I used to love the idea of Wonderland with crazy mushrooms and singing flowers and the mushrooms that make you giant and tiny. More of that stuff would be cool. The bland scenery and lack of really cool effects is the main letdown for me

1. Reviewed by: Vicki Hyman
    Feb 13, 2014
    The grand, star-crossed romance between Alice and Cyrus is promising, and turning Alice into a willful Victorian riot grrl is a move that will resonate with many viewers. As in "Once," the computer-generated landscapes and creatures don't quite work--they look do look unworldly, but in a cheesy way.
  2. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 24, 2013
    Wonderland grabs elements from the Lewis Carroll classic, throwing them down a rabbit hole and lets them land willy-nilly. [28 Oct 2013, p.42]
    Wonderland has no nuance. It's not elegant or metaphorical at all, and many of the scenes would be at home on an episode of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.