• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2003
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9
7.9

1. Jun 5, 2013
    From season 1 to season 4 the show has been great, because it had a direction, and it followed it with strenght and memorable moments. I really liked it, because probably i watched in the period in which the characters had more or less my age and, anyway, was very well made. After the pause, the seasons 5 and 6 were good as well. Not as good, but at least they didn't lose grip in respect to the first 4. It's not usual to see the character you liked so many years later in a show, and that was the plus point. But then, after the season 6, all the good that had been done was ruined with two useless seasons, with new characters, too much sentimental. The last season was not the worst, but well...who cares after the mess made in the previous two? Expand
  2. Jul 12, 2012
    Awesome, Excellent, and a Wonderful t.v show and story plot!! Shows the ups and downs of life with an add of drama. Great characters and personalities. An inspiring show to follow your dreams, and to never give up. Mark Schwahn has created an exciting, brilliant, and admirable series and that's all there is to it.
  3. Oct 6, 2010
    I totally love this show :) Story is great and the characters are great :) I like how they explore different people's lives and their relationships with one another :) great show
  4. Apr 23, 2012
    I am a die hard OTH fan. I have watched it since it came out and had to accept the finale this year. It was a very hard thing to do. I've grown with it over the years. It was an inspiring show. It connected with me in every way. I fell in love with the casting. I seriously dont know how to explain so...its a fantastic show and any person that enjoys the genre will enjoy this show.

1. Reviewed by: Staff [Not Credited]
    Jun 30, 2013
    The opening hour is too loaded down with cliched angst to stimulate much more than the libido of its target teen audience. [22 Sept 2003]
  2. Reviewed by: Tom Shales
    The show is pure hooey. [21 Sept 2003, p.N01]
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Zoller Seitz
    Jun 30, 2013
    A welcome surprise - an unabashed melodrama that doesn't wink at the audience but doesn't take itself too seriously, either. Every choice it makes, from pacing to photography to music, seems just about right, and the casting is inspired. (I appreciate that it filled its lead roles with two young men who are somewhat credible on the court.) [23 Sept 2003, p.43]