Outcasts : Season 1

1. Oct 9, 2011
    Yet another British show that has a good idea to it. It kinda seems like a British Battlestar Galatica or that is why i remember i kept saying as i watched it.. This might be worth a watch if you like a good twist to Science Fiction on TV. It is not something I have seen done before which I liked.
  2. Mar 19, 2015
    It seemed, if I remember right, quite good at the time. I do recall feeling disappointed that this show was cancelled so soon. I feel it had good potential and could go places.

1. Reviewed by: Brent McKnight
    Jun 20, 2011
    At times Outcasts degenerates into space melodrama, complete with teens regularly pissed off at their parents. The human community works through corruption, lust for power, and betrayal, but also shows love, dedication, and sacrifice.
  2. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Jun 20, 2011
    These folks are misfit colonists on a planet that, as they keep telling us, they have only begun to understand; surely they have something better to do all day than chat about all the things that have happened, could happen and should happen. I know I do.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Jun 17, 2011
    Despite strong production values and an intriguing premise, Outcasts lumbers along, perhaps done in by trying to tackle too many themes.