Painkiller Jane : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Apr 13, 2007
6.1

1. SCOTTM
    May 2, 2007
    Loken is great, hope the rest improves.
  2. MarcS.
    Jul 9, 2007
    This show is a very good show. I like the sci-fi approach to an old police/Govt agency type show. I think the non-sci-fi comentators should stay out.
  3. EdwardEddie
    Sep 22, 2007
    I think its awesome.
  4. BobB.
    Sep 22, 2007
    It rocks- no seriously.
  5. daveb
    Sep 26, 2007
    the only show I found interesting on all TV, the rest you can figure the ending 5 min into the show. To bad itm didn't last, most viewers now don't want to think.
  6. KenL.
    Sep 4, 2007
    I thought it was one of the more interesting show on recently. I don't watch a lot of new shows and it take something unusual or special to get me to come back week after week, PKJ did.
  7. JunaidS
    Feb 3, 2008
    Well, its different from HEROES but certainly its wonderful in its own way. I watched the whole 6 DVD's back to back this weekend and im hell looking for season 2. What happens to BRIAN, and Robert, like i can't wait. Kristina is excellent in these episodes against certain movies like Blood Rayne. She is a genuine depiction of personal vs professional conflicts. You should shine Well, its different from HEROES but certainly its wonderful in its own way. I watched the whole 6 DVD's back to back this weekend and im hell looking for season 2. What happens to BRIAN, and Robert, like i can't wait. Kristina is excellent in these episodes against certain movies like Blood Rayne. She is a genuine depiction of personal vs professional conflicts. You should shine star :) All hands for the show. Expand

What’s most mind-boggling about this show is how it manages to get every single thing wrong.
  2. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Clark Collis
    This creaky, cliché-strewn, and pretty cheap-looking sub-X-Files enterprise needs to drastically improve if it wants to become as death-proof as its lead character. [13 Apr 2007, p.69]
  3. "Painkiller Jane" has been reincarnated as a far lamer show than it was on first view more than a year ago.