• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 25, 2011
7.5

1. Sep 27, 2011
    One of the fall shows that I am most excited about, has a lot of potential, is still a work in progress but never the less it is very intriguing. I want to see where they go with all the characters especially the one portrayed by the talented, Christina Ricci. Love the flashbacks, the glamour and style that help take you back into the 1960´s!
  2. Aug 7, 2012
    A great story telling of history. Enticing and captivating in every way, from the brilliance of the actors to the journey it takes us on. Unfortunately for fans of the phenomenon it has been canceled due to lack of viewers. This show undoubtedly deserved to catch the public eye as well as been renewed for seasons and seasons to come. Hands down, one of the top of my lists.
  3. Oct 13, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. muy buena, de lo mejor de esta segunda parte del año, buenos diálogos , buenas actuaciones, y excelente ambientación y si encima se hace entretenida que mas se le puede pedir...? Expand
  4. Jan 7, 2012
    Pan Am is amazing, cute, retro, tearjerking, awesome, cool, romantic, nice, sentimental...good, entertaining...and more...and that's all I can say about it.
  5. Nov 1, 2011
    My wife and I really like this show. It's 60's time setting is a great stage of course. They do a good job of tying all the episodes together through the pilots/stewardesses private lives with each other. This helps the series so it isn't just a show about hanging out in a new destination each week.
  6. Dec 4, 2011
    I think that the show has great potential. Although I don't know if they portray the lives of the stewardesses correctly, they're spot on with the time period and events going on at that time.
  7. Sep 27, 2011
    I loved it. It was very much a pilot episode- you get to know all the characters involved and there's not much to it other than that, but it's so well-made and interesting! Loved how glamorous and yet realistic it is.
    The production and overall looks of everything is very very good. Very good graphics, wardrobe and everything.
    It's all in very good taste. To be honest , i never liked Mad
    It's all in very good taste.
    To be honest , i never liked Mad Men all that much, it was so boring. Watched about 3 seasons of deathly boredom. This is the same decade and it's youthful and good. I really loved it.
  8. Oct 6, 2011
    Pan Am is a wonderful walk down memory lane. Back to a time when things seemed more elegant, where people were more courteous, and life seemed good...and flying really was a fun experience. Back to a day when girls and boys really did think being a stewardess or a pilot was cool and glamourous. I enjoy the music, the fashions, everything. I hope this show will remain on the air for a veryPan Am is a wonderful walk down memory lane. Back to a time when things seemed more elegant, where people were more courteous, and life seemed good...and flying really was a fun experience. Back to a day when girls and boys really did think being a stewardess or a pilot was cool and glamourous. I enjoy the music, the fashions, everything. I hope this show will remain on the air for a very long, long time. It's nice to have a show that doesn't rely on sex, violence or vulgarity to be popular. Expand
  9. Oct 17, 2011
    Subject: Pan Am TV Series Oct 2011

Subject: Pan Am TV Series Oct 2011

There are many books written by former Pan Am stewardesses and pilots. They all seem to have their stories very much in common and soon become by themselves repetitious. Pan Am stewardesses, while important and necessary to the benefit, welfare and safety of passengers, are not all there was to Pan Am. What is desperately missing were interesting, adventurous and exciting factual stories which begin on the ground. For instance, the public would be interested to know how potential stewardesses and other supporting employees were hired. As a former PanAm Station Manager, who came up from the ranks, let it be known that applicants indicating having been bored would not be hired for any position. For stewardess prospects, there are grueling, difficult stress interviews which are extremely selective. Let us not forget the hundreds of thousands of employees who made Pan Am the greatest airline by also working in â
  10. Nov 17, 2011
    I like the flair in the show, character could be a bit "rougher" but it is good entertainment! The story line so far is a bit all over the place, each episode seeming to basically stand by itself.
  11. Jan 25, 2012
    I love it! I love the stories and the characters, I would have opted for older pilots but aside from that Michael Mosley and Mike Vogel are doing a great Job!
  12. Feb 19, 2012
    This show is absolutely delightful! I watch very LITTLE TV and the creative plot lines on Pan Am have me truly hooked! I just watched the season finale and truly hope that ABC brings this treat of a TV show back for a second season!
  13. Feb 28, 2012
    i´m delighted with this production encounters only in the great films of cinema, each chapter is better than the last, my congratulations to the producers, hope we have a second season.
  14. Mar 9, 2012
    After concluding season one I must say I am left wanting more. I was unsure if my time would be wasted going into the series, due to the lack of advertising spent on this particular series. However I was pleasantly surprised by the acting, drama and story line. Now I am left with disappointing rumors of the shows possible demise. This TV series has moved me to right this review, my veryAfter concluding season one I must say I am left wanting more. I was unsure if my time would be wasted going into the series, due to the lack of advertising spent on this particular series. However I was pleasantly surprised by the acting, drama and story line. Now I am left with disappointing rumors of the shows possible demise. This TV series has moved me to right this review, my very first review. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Nancy Franklin
    Sep 26, 2011
    The new shows are more concerned with hitting their marks and getting the sociology right than with character, but Pan Am has a bit of style to it, and a note of darkness, and the formula might just work.
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Zoller Seitz
    Sep 26, 2011
    Pan Am is nostalgic bonbons for the mind, made with the finest ingredients.
  3. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Sep 26, 2011
    Right now Pan Am doesn't seem to know exactly what it wants to be; it's experimenting with tone, and seeing what works and what doesn't. That's the kind of attitude that, if done right, should lead to an interesting series. [30 Sep 2011, p.62]