• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 2, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
8.8

1. Jun 3, 2011
    Love it, so enjoyable and really funny, the actors are amazing and the show gives you a warm fuzzy feeling, and at times can really make you feel for the characters, only a. few shows can do that.....and this is one.
  2. Jun 3, 2011
    The storyline's need to be boosted, but Monica Potter gives it a huge boost. Amazing. I really did fall in love with the show, along with half the world. The whole cast, including of-course Potter, are amazing actors, byt again, the storyline's need to be improved!
  3. Jun 3, 2011
    This show is not telling people how to raise their kids, this is an amazing show and can go from deep to hilarious, it has a very wide range. A masterpiece is what this show is. Monica Potter, Peter Krause, Lauren Graham and Dax Shepard are amazing and I really think that other networks will have to boost their game, because here comes Parenthood!
  4. May 7, 2011
    Parenthood is a fantastic family show. The entire cast is amazing and the stories are really relatable. You just want the Bravermans to be happy! Watched and love this show!!
  5. Mar 22, 2011
    This is the best drama on TV, bar none! I have never seen an episode that is less that first rate.
    The dramatic situations are written extreemly well which makes it easy to empathize with the characters.
  6. Oct 7, 2010
    What is wrong with Parenthood this season? New writers? Most scenes this season involve conflict and are rather chaotic. And the ending of episode 1 seemed so contrived and unrealistic. Where is the warmth and realism of last season? Parenthood season 1 was my favorite TV show. My girlfriend and I looked forward to it each week. Not this season.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Sep 16, 2011
    This well-constructed drama is something to treasure on the TV schedule--it's a show that respects our everyday experiences and emotions and yet also manages to entertain.
  2. The continued ooey-gooey goodness of TV's best family drama is particularly satisfying tonight, spotlighting story lines from the underutilized Joel (Sam Jaeger) and the oddly interesting Crosby (Dax Shepard).