• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 24, 2012
  • Season #: 1
5.3

1. Oct 9, 2012
    it's hard to judge a show on how well or smartly written it is in just 22 minutes. The reviews of this show has been poor but I hope that this show picks up because Michael Urie is a comic genius and the rest of the cast on the show is coming together very beautifully. I admit the first episode was a bit dry but after a couple of weeks, the beauty of the writing and creators of Will & Grace is coming out on this show as well. I'm hoping the network gives this show a chance to grow and build its fan base because it has the potential to be great. Expand
  2. Sep 26, 2012
    I loved this show! So sweet and really funny. I also saw the second episode which was even better than the pilot. Much better than the crass crap on after it. I'm gonna give this a shot for awhile. I have a feeling this is going to be the next Will and Grace.
  3. Nov 1, 2012
    I did not expect this show to be good when I read other comments and reviews about it-many mention that it is irritating and similar to shows from the '80s. I did see some parts where Louis seems irritable, and Joe seems very indecisive. However, considering the fact that only 4 episodes were aired up to this point, i think it is doing a good in portraying 4 different characters and their relationships. I especially like that they has distinguished characteristics, and they stick to it. The episode is a little fast pace, but I think that gives more dynamic to the show. I mean, it's a 22 minute comedy that just started airing. I think I am going to give it a shot. It would be very sad if this show gets cancelled. I recommend this show to those who want to watch a short lovely and funny show without worrying if something bad is going to happen. Collapse
  4. Nov 12, 2012
    I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! A perfect blend of comedy and witt. Both leader actors Krumholtz and Urie play off each other very well and Sophia Bush is adorable. Very Will and Gracish and I always look forward to seeing it every Monday night. Thank you to David Kohan and Max Mutchnick for once again creating a masterpiece. You two are brilliant writers :-)
  5. Nov 17, 2013
    I don't care what the critics or other people are saying, Partners (sadly) was the funniest new comedy on TV last year! Michael Urie might exaggerate things here and there, but the whole dynamic of the show is just working at its best. I can't even believe that people think the show is bad because the critics say so. Shame on CBS for cancelling the show!

1. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Sep 28, 2012
    The creators can be held responsible for enlarging the quantity of execrably written works on this theme [gay-themed sitcoms].
  2. Reviewed by: Lori Rackl
    Sep 25, 2012
    I expect more from the creators of "Will & Grace" than this lackluster comedy.
  3. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Sep 25, 2012
    Partners plays like an idea written on a napkin, if that, and looks like it's from another era (a long past era, if that wasn't clear).