• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Dec 20, 2010
  • Season #: 1
7.0

1. Feb 3, 2011
    Perfect Couples is a creative, refreshing and imaginative comedy. The laughs are not derived from gags but unique reactions to situations. The show is highly enjoyable and often hysterical. I hope it catches on with viewers.
  2. Feb 21, 2011
    It's DEFINITELY worth a watch and this show seems to be gaining a lot of momentum among my friends. The casting was done extremely well and just watching the characters facial expressions and interaction with one another is quite amusing. This seems like another 'Arrested Development' case where the severe lack of advertisement will get this wonderful show cancelled.
  3. Mar 31, 2011
    My husband and I love this show. The characters are hilarious and play off of each other so well! It did not take us long to catch on to the personality types and even relate them to people we know. This show is easy for us to catch when we can and still appreciate it. We do not always have Thursday nights free but when we do this is the show we watch to unwind and kick off Friday.
  4. May 10, 2011
    Love this show! I don't know if I would say all of it's plot lines are original , but we see recycled plot lines all the time in the sitcom world. So when plot lines give you deja-vu, you have to rely on how likable the characters are and the actors portraying them. Perfect Couples is perfect in this sense. The characters/actors make it all worth watching. I haven't been this bummed about a show that (may or may not) be canceled since Better Off Ted. It's a shame because of all the other new couples shows out right now (Traffic Light, Mad Love etc), can't hold a candle to the Perfect Couple cast. Well, Judy Greer is the only good thing about Mad Love. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Jan 24, 2011
    It's well cast but conceptually unadventurous. [31 Jan 2011, p.39]
  2. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Jan 20, 2011
    There are some likable actors here, and funny moments here and there, but the two episodes I've seen suggest a show not in the league of the established comedies NBC has on that night.
  3. Reviewed by: Glenn Garvin
    Jan 20, 2011
    There's nothing really wrong with the show, at least nothing you can easily put your finger on. It just lacks that elusive but absolutely necessary spark of life that turns a stack of script pages and publicity stills into something that will stop you from clicking the remote.