Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
7.8

1. Jun 12, 2014
    I understand that this is a TV show for essentially little kids but, its just unbelievably bad. Of course a lot of kids like this show but guess what, there little. When they grow up about to the age of 9-10, the'll realize that this show was very bad. I know its targeted for youngsters but its just so unbearable. They animation isnt that bad considering its unbearableness is basicallyI understand that this is a TV show for essentially little kids but, its just unbelievably bad. Of course a lot of kids like this show but guess what, there little. When they grow up about to the age of 9-10, the'll realize that this show was very bad. I know its targeted for youngsters but its just so unbearable. They animation isnt that bad considering its unbearableness is basically off the charts. The actual actors who record the voices are decent actors themselves. This show will quickly die.. I hope..... mostly because its Disney and they can afford just about anything they want. Collapse
  2. Jan 31, 2014
    90% of the episodes are the same crap!!! Poor mediocre animation and lacks any new ideas just like everything else these days. Quite overrated. The first season is acceptable but after season 2, it turned to a bunch of bull!!!
  3. FRG
    Aug 1, 2013
    The show is for kids,highly recomendable and is very fun,the animations looks OK,the plots are good executed,but my favorite thing is the TV Movie:Across the second dimension.Man,my all time favorite movie!
  4. Jul 5, 2013
    "Phineas and Ferb" has the quality of repetition and can get old at times, but it's fun and quirky visuals are always fun to see. It's humor is cheesy and for kids yes, but maybe adults may like the colors and fun.
  5. Mar 19, 2013
    P&B is really overrated! It just get's annoying watching almost the same scenario every time! Also the characters are just stupid! Perry just hates his job and i guess is the only smart character,because according to his face he realizes how stupid is the animation and that Duffenshmurts thing. The same arguments, the same scenario..i'm sick of it! The only good thing about this movie isP&B is really overrated! It just get's annoying watching almost the same scenario every time! Also the characters are just stupid! Perry just hates his job and i guess is the only smart character,because according to his face he realizes how stupid is the animation and that Duffenshmurts thing. The same arguments, the same scenario..i'm sick of it! The only good thing about this movie is the great original soundtrack but overall it's really bad, that's my personal opinion,because other people like it which is a surprise for me. Expand
  6. Aug 4, 2012
    A little interesting with a bit of imagination but other than that, horrible! The story plot is the same every time, the only thing that changes is there invention. Very predictable and not that satisfying. A typical kid show with not much of a story behind it.
  7. Jul 14, 2012
    This is a very funny, cheery, entertaining cartoon. It has comedy similar to SpongeBob, and occasionally illogical events such as those in Family Guy, but without the crude profanity. The voices suit the characters, the colors create a bright atmosphere, and the outrageous stunts by Phineas and Ferb, and Agent P and Doofensmirtz, this animation is hilarious and my personal favorite.
  8. Mar 29, 2012
    phineas and ferb love is amazing to tell me the true crazy that a platypus is a secret agenet new fresh idea and very nice: D
    and are creators of new ideas and new ways of looking at goals
  9. Dec 16, 2011
    Really cute cartoon - the characters are fun and easy to relate to. Although it may be quite cheesy - with the whole secret agent thing and musical numbers in each episode, this show has made it really "cool". Fun family program - anyone will enjoy this.
  10. Aug 15, 2011
    The show is okay. The songs are kind of cheesy and waste time. But the plots are good and the best humour I've seen in a Disney show.
  11. Mar 5, 2011
    This has to be the best season of the show, it gets you in the mood for adventure and makes you think of what you want to do with your summer vacation, the first season is very enjoyable, to bad the rest of them aren't.
  12. Oct 30, 2010
    I agree with DME. The first season was a little cheesy and the songs were kind of tacky. But the show has improved extremely. It went from a nervous giggle to on-the-floor laughing. The newest episodes are the best and there hour-long special wasn't bad either. Hopefully it will either get a little better so I can change my review to a 10.
  13. DME
    Aug 23, 2010
    Phinease and Ferb is a great television program for all ages. I'll admit that the 1st season isn't as great as later episodes. However, it's still a nice, funny cartoon.

There are no critic reviews yet.