7.7

1. Mar 1, 2014
    I don't get it! Every sketch is boring hipster trash. I love sketch shows and some of the sketches are funny until they run them into the ground. I would rather watch any of the British sketch comedies. Convince me otherwise Portlandia.
  2. Apr 12, 2014
    Fred Armisen is a comedy genius and Carrie Brownstein matches him tit for tat as they send up Portland archetypes. I've never set foot in Portland Oregon and I find myself cracking up.
  3. Jul 9, 2014
    If you have ever spent time in the Pacific Northwest or hipsters in general, this show is hilarious satire. "Dream of the 90s" is such truth for that area.

1. Reviewed by: Alee Karim
    Feb 27, 2014
    With several seasons under their belt, they effortlessly inhabit the hundreds of characters that populate their vision of Portland. That vision is simultaneously expanding and tightening.
  2. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Feb 27, 2014
    Most sketch comedy shows decline with age but IFC's Portlandia continues to show signs of smart, savvy, new comic life in its fourth season.
  3. Reviewed by: John Teti
    Feb 27, 2014
    It’s not that Portlandia has lost its sharp comic edge; rather, it has added a complementary sweetness that is somehow just as funny.